MAC Love Me Lipstick (Summer 2019)

Seven Of Nine

Well, everything always looks so beautiful on you! I have Nine Lives in my cart & debating on Bated Breath. I just ordered Maison Rouge & E for Effortless.
Take Nine Lives (photo left) & BB (photo right) necessarily, and why? --->answer is my pics below ;)
I also think about E for Efforltess or Give me Fever and maybe about Laisses-Faire and Joie De Vivre :unsure:

Seven Of Nine

Good heavens they're gorgeous on you girl!!! LOVE both :) :cloud9: :kisskiss::love:
Thanks a lot Elegant- One :flowers: ❀ :shakehands:πŸ’‹πŸ°

I'm crazy, but I was in MAC and bought three more lipsticksπŸ™ˆ:LOL: This is an obsession πŸ€ͺ but they are sooooo beautiful πŸ₯°πŸ˜
So, DGAF (pretty one, like the Paramount which I love) , E For Effortless ( glamorous, powerful colour )and Killing Me Softly ( looks epic, very sexy) are mine too πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

Last edited:

elegant-one

Thanks a lot Elegant- One :flowers: ❀ :shakehands:πŸ’‹πŸ°

I'm crazy, but I was in MAC and bought three more lipsticksπŸ™ˆ:LOL: This is an obsession πŸ€ͺ but they are sooooo beautiful πŸ₯°πŸ˜
So, DGAF (pretty one, like the Paramount which I love) , E For Effortless ( glamorous, powerful colour )and Killing Me Softly ( looks epic, very sexy) are mine too πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ˜‹
LOL!!! They are so wonderful in color and soft texture for sure. I just got E for Effortless & I LOVE it on! I also just bought 3 more 🀣 :love: I got Daddy's Girl, Le Femme & Nine Lives. ALL 3 are so beautiful on. Thanks for all your descriptions.

Seven Of Nine

LOL!!! They are so wonderful in color and soft texture for sure. I just got E for Effortless & I LOVE it on! I also just bought 3 more 🀣 :love: I got Daddy's Girl, Le Femme & Nine Lives. ALL 3 are so beautiful on. Thanks for all your descriptions.
Yes, And no drying but the color of some stains the lips :cautious:
Congrats on your choice (y):yes:
Ekhm, I also got Daddy's girl :LOL:πŸ™ˆ And Laissez-Faire and Hey, Frenchie :angel:
I'm thinking of La Femme and Pure Nonchalance :cat:πŸ™ˆ

Last edited:

elegant-one

Yes, And no drying but the color of some stains the lips :cautious:
Congrats on your choice (y):yes:
Ekhm, I also got Daddy's girl :LOL:πŸ™ˆ And Laissez-Faire and Hey, Frenchie :angel:
I'm thinking of La Femme and Pure Nonchalance :cat:πŸ™ˆ
Pure Nonchalance & Laissez-Faire are two of my faves!!!!!!!!! So yes!! LOL Daddy's Girl is so purrty on :cloud9: :)

Seven Of Nine

Summary - the next part πŸ’„πŸ₯΄:bunny:
Pure Nonchalance - curious delicate lilac
La Femme - a real sexy bomb, if you like it so dark/gothic
Hey, Frenchie - everyday, nice shade
Laissez-Faire - absolutely epic nude shade
Daddys' s Girl - charming gently pink and girlish
Let Them Eat Cake! - totally crazy and vivid lavender, not for everyone it may look a little dead
Give Me Fever - vivid, vibrant beautiful red, It does the whole look
You're So Vain - surprising smashing bright raspberry
Bated Breath -unique pink-brown, looks great on the lips, match to many make-ups
Coffee & Cigs -one of the most beautiful neutral browns, love it!
Maison Rouge - very elegant and slightly gothic, sexy, one of my fav

Last edited:

elegant-one

Summary - the next part πŸ’„πŸ₯΄:bunny:
Pure Nonchalance - curious delicate lilac
La Femme - a real sexy bomb, if you like it so dark/gothic
Hey, Frenchie - everyday, nice shade
Laissez-Faire - absolutely epic nude shade
Daddys' s Girl - charming gently pink and girlish
Let Them Eat Cake! - totally crazy and vivid lavender, not for everyone it may look a little dead
Give Me Fever - vivid, vibrant beautiful red, It does the whole look
You're So Vain - surprising smashing bright raspberry
Bated Breath -unique pink-brown, looks great on the lips, match to many make-ups
Coffee & Cigs -one of the most beautiful neutral browns, love it!
Maison Rouge - very elegant and slightly gothic, sexy, one of my fav
Awesome babe!!!

Latest posts