MAC make-up case

jennhle

Do you guys think the MAC make-up case is worth getting? I work at Nordstrom's so I get 20% the purchase price. So it would only be $180! Let me know guys...I'm really tempted! =/

rnsmelody

thats a good deal since u have the 20%off.. go for it.. i found a simillar one i found on ebay for 50 bux. it looks just like the mac one . but the mac one is more sturdy

user2

What??

$ 180? That's a € 140 for this amazing case I would kill for!!
In Germany you pay € 250 (around $ 330) for it!

msthrope

i really liked my case while it had enough room in it; but if your collection is big or growing very quickly, you will likely outgrow the case all too fast. i still find it convenient and sturdy enough to travel with though
smiles.gif
the popular opinion seems to be that you can get equivalents on ebay for a lot cheaper and that the fact that the case only opens out in one direction (and a lot of the ebay cases open out in 2 directions) is a drawback.

saj20052006

Great Case

I think that's a great price for the product. I bought one back in December because I kep losing things. Overtime, I lossed 2 No. 266, 1 275, Clear Lipglass, an eyeshadow and No. 216.

I love the case because it's sturdy. The only thing I dislike is it's mobility. I would much prefer the Matt Murphy Case from 2003 for on the go.

Hope this helps.