Mac Mineralized Eyeshadow Tres Teal NIB

sarahmarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88
It looks real to me but it says #08 - I don't know what this is. :/

if im not wrong these batch of mineralised e/s are numbered. i bought #07 Aristocrat from my MAC counter that day... HTH!
smiles.gif

Ambi

This is a little off topic but I've been wondering, I bought my Tres Teal from eBay, it didn't have any hetchmarks so at first I thought it was used, I asked a MAC MA and she said the Mineralize shadows don't have hetchmarks at all but I've seen tons of Mineralize shadows that DO have hetchmarks, so... Which is it, I'm beginning to think the MA was wrong?

Hawkeye

I actually have 2 tres teals I am about to put up for Ebay that I bought from my supplier. I know it's the real thing because my supplier is very very trustworthy!
smiles.gif
I do not see any hetchmarks on the eyeshadows and they do seem very smooth.

As for if it is authentic or not it looks exactly like my box I have in front of me. The .08 is the US Oz which is the net wt (but i know you already knew that!) lol

I would say it is authentic

freyja313

Below are the three Mineralize e/s I have* - I got them all at the CCS. They are all BNIB. The best thing I can compare them to visually is an eggshell. They kind of have that smooth but very slightly texturized look that an eggshell has. The Aristocrat one has slight hetching around the edges but the other two are smooth. In a way, it almost looks like they had the hetchmarks and they were buffed out.

For the auction, I'd probably want to see a closer picture. With a feedback rating of almost 1000, I'd expect better pictures than what the seller is posting in her auctions. OTOH, I don't imagine the Mineralize e/s would be too easy to duplicate. It'd be more cost efficient for a crook to dupe the pan eyeshadows in the rarer colors and rake in the dough on those. (sigh)

*I scanned at two different resolutions, that's why they are different sizes.

es_mineralize01.jpg

es_mineralize02.jpg