MAC Rec's

M

I'm going back to MAC (again)! Why I stray is beyond me. I am horrilbe at trying to pick out colors and the MA's always want to make me look very dramatic-which is fine, but I'm a SAHM with two small kids-so I don't need a party face everyday
th_wink3.gif

I'm between NC15 (too light) and NC20 (too yellow)-

What are some great all around MAC shades that would look good on me?

TIA
[/img]

leppy

For eyes: shroom, era, woodwinked, vanilla pigment, for a little colour: sumptuous olive

For lips: Hug Me, Flutteryby, High Tea, Whirl lipliner

For cheeks: Peachy Keen, Spice

HTH!

Kittybee

Coygirl is a beautiful blusher for fair skin. Its sheertone so its very natural and light looking.

Let us know how your haul goes. I'm sure everyone would love to know
winks.gif

Alison

Quote:
Originally Posted by M
I'm between NC15 (too light) and NC20 (too yellow)-

What are some great all around MAC shades that would look good on me?

I had the same problem and the MA tried NW15 on me and it worked. You could even try NW20 if you find the 15 too light.

Personally I like Vex and Shale e/s for an everyday look.
I also really like Diana quad 1, but this is just me. I don't know what kind of colours you like and I am certainly not a makeup artist.

Cheek blush works well on me (not too pink, not too peach) but apparently it's d/c now
ssad.gif

My favourite lip colours are Lame and Plum dandy l/s and cultured l/g.

ms.marymac

I have to add Viva Glam V Lipglass or lipstick, it seems to look good on almost anyone, it's very natural, and the $ is for a good cause.

rouquinne

i wear between NC 15 and 20 too and switched from NW 20 last year because i needed the yellow tones.

my suggestions:

lips - VG 5, Hug Me, Twig, Oh Baby lipglass
eyes - Shroom, Naked Lunch, Mulch, Coquette, Sumptuous Olive, Shale, Teddy liner
cheeks - Peachy Keen

Latest posts