macpro.com - e/s for a limited time only??

Isis

ouch...
ssad.gif

bluegrassbabe

I believe that they are only being dc'd in the Pro Pan form. There isn't a triangle on the page with the regular pots. Perhaps they're not selling enough of those colors to make two types available.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrassbabe
I believe that they are only being dc'd in the Pro Pan form. There isn't a triangle on the page with the regular pots. Perhaps they're not selling enough of those colors to make two types available.

That sounds much more likelly to happen to those colors than getting entierlly axed.

Classic Beauty

Quote:

That's what I thought too.
smiles.gif

Bettycakes

I'm astounded that Beauty Marked, Brule, Contrast, Corduroy, Haux, Jest, and Juxt are on the list -- these are all top sellers in my area. Strange.

Ms. Z

Haux

That's odd, I went looking for Haux today on my lunch break, I don't own that color, I was going to try it only because others on this site have mentioned this color. Thanks for the 411. I'll try again after work.

I could not find the Goodbyes list on the site today?

sigwing

Quote:

Is there a way to find out for sure??? I was already going to grab a couple Barks if it's being d/c'd, but if it's just the pan refill, I won't worry. Then I see this list & it'll take a lot of my $ to buy extras of all the ones I love in this list! Please somebody verify what's going on???

That "goodbyes" list doesn't ever seem complete to me. There have been colors d/c'd since they put that on the site that never were moved or listed in that section. Can't remember which ones or one, but I always check it anyway.

calbear

(there is no spoon;-)

Since they released the idol eyes collection (dazzlelight, all that glitters, etc.) and now have about 12 eyeshadows with no place on the schematic,they may be taking a hard look and deciding to discontinue some to make room.

Latest posts