Made some glitter pumps!

Meisje

What was the original surface of the shoe (was it leather, pleather, fabric...?)

I have a pair of tan fabric kitten heels that got a huge blue stain on them and I'm trying to figure out how to save them.

MelissaAnn

They were like a vinyl type material
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisje
What was the original surface of the shoe (was it leather, pleather, fabric...?)

I have a pair of tan fabric kitten heels that got a huge blue stain on them and I'm trying to figure out how to save them.

kaliraksha

Hot! That is so creative... they look better than the store bought ones... and to think I can salvage some stained shoes and customize the color... I'm yearning for some dark red and black ones... like a cherry red...or a super deep royal purple.

MelissaAnn

Im dying to make some more!! Let me know if you make some how they turn out
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Hot! That is so creative... they look better than the store bought ones... and to think I can salvage some stained shoes and customize the color... I'm yearning for some dark red and black ones... like a cherry red...or a super deep royal purple.

BBJay

Those are so adorable. I've got a pair of flats that look they they could really use some glitter now

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaAnn
Im dying to make some more!! Let me know if you make some how they turn out
greengrin.gif

I will definitely do that... I need to hit up my grandmother's house for crafting advice... she's kind of a glitter collector so I somehow imagine she has exactly what I need.