Makeup & Nail Polish Collection & Storage VERY PIC HEAVY

-Cassandra-

My makeup storage is a bit strange LOL! When I first started expanding my collection I had to figure out where I would start to store everything since my room is small and there is no room for a proper vanity. So, I chose to dedicate a spot in my closet!
greengrin.gif
Sorry if the lighting or quality is a lil weird I took all of these pics with my ipod touch and the lighting in my room is very bright. I'm not a huge lipstick or blush fiend obviously
greengrin.gif
I'm obsessed with eyeshadows and gloss mostly. The Dior gloss set was also a present from my mom when she had gone to Greece. I can't bear to throw it away so I just keep it as a collectors item instead of using it since it's very old lol. Every storage item shown was bought from target except for the green box where I store my nailpoilish collection. That was a present from my mom! If anyone has any questions feel free to ask :) I hope this was helpful in giving ideas to anyone who has very limited space like I do.

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks- 025 Pink Please, 525 Peachy Scene Loreal Color Riche Lipstick-800 Fairest Nude

MAC Lipsticks-Pink Nouveau, Pink Plaid, Cosmo, Gem of Roses, VIVA glam V, Everhip

YSL Rouge Volupte Sheer Candy Gloss stick-Succulent Pomegrante, Lancome Color Design Lipstick-Pink Preview

Illamasqua-Lover,MAC-Warm Soul, Pink Cult, NARS-Orgasm, MAC- MSF Soft and Gentle

This fits alot of stuff....

see? :D
7ca2ffa2_IMG_0824.jpeg

From the MAC packed to go collection, Both the cool and warm sets

All my palletes.

Zpalletes- The big one has eyeshadows from an Ulta set. The smaller one has a depotted Kat Von D Tatoo chronicles pallete
(Hated the packaging with a passion) and a few sephora shadows. MAC pallete has Blanc Type, Swiss Chocolate, Handwritten, Satin Taupe,
Mulch, Patina, All that Glitters, Sumptous Olive, Star Violet

All my random eyeliners, all black mostly haha I havn't been able to figure out how to make colored liner work on me.
Tarte Lights Camera lashes, Blinc Mascara, A sephora one, and Lancome Cils Booster
Maybelline clear mascara is the best brow groomer :D

You would never imagine so much could fit in one drawer eh? :)

I keep some cheek/face products in my main face drawer because i'm not too sure how to work with yet.
Like the WW Pink Power MSF and the Laura Geller baked bronzer.

This drawer will not be empty for long...

All my lipbalms
I found these Lipsoan tinted lipbalms in Greece.

My Brush holders.

China Glaze-Urban Night, City Siren, White lightning Crackle, Heart Breaker Crackle

ElvenEyes

Fun! You have some lovely reds in your collection! And the palettes are fabulous! Thank you for sharing!

-Cassandra-

Fun! You have some lovely reds in your collection! And the palettes are fabulous! Thank you for sharing!
Thanks :D I still have to finish up filling my MAC pallete , but I havn't had the time to make it to a pro store :( I was stuck in summer school classes and now I'm back starting my fall semester.

-Cassandra-

Soon as I get a free chance this week I will edit this post and add details of all the names of the products
greengrin.gif

-Cassandra-

=( Sadly I wish they were reds. It's my crappy room lighting
sick.gif
I'm not that brave yet. They are all different shades of pinks and corals. Pink Nouveau is the brightest shade I own and even then I feel awkward when I apply it straight from the tube =( The YSL Gloss stick is bright too , but its sheer enough to where I feel semi-comfortable leaving the house.I definitely need to be more adventurous!