• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

++Makeup Tutorial For Beginner++

Onederland

you do have really nice skin, with very small pores.
greengrin.gif
i wish i had that.

have you ever thought of a tinted moisturizer? it'll give you some coverage, but not totally masklike. also, i suggest you go darker on the foundation color, you have such a beautiful golden tan color naturally, no need to cover it up, emphasize it!

smiles.gif

HTH!! <3

kalikutes

its cute. but i would definitly try some eyeliner. itll make your eyes pop more cause you got nice big eyes which are great for eyeshadow. it looks nice as it is now but it kinda looks like something is missing without the eyeliner. i think smokey eyes would look great on you.

delovely

pretty! I agree with using less foundation- you have really pretty glowy skin that is a bit "held back" by the foundation =)

ballerino

v nice, i would suggest, if i may follow suit, that yes as everyone has said the foundation is wrong for you, perhaps one more yellow toned as opposed to pink on ur gorgeous tan skin, and that colous would show up so much more against alot more inky, thick black mascara, i dont think you'd need liner...i love colours behind big black lashes, looks gorgeous..well done! xoxo

Latest posts