Mauvement

Tinkerbell4726

Was Mauvement pigment a le back in 2007? I recently purchased this back in Febuary from the mac site when I ordered Dame Edna. I talked to a mua last night on live chat and asked her about the pigment because after I purchased it it wasn't on the site. She said it was a limited edition back in 2007 and hasn't been sold for quite some time? I'm just super confused if she's not completly up to date with the inventory on the site or if I by some crazy chance got this.

mrsjakeryan

it was LE in '07 but it was repromoted with the overrich collection that came out in august or september of '08 (i think sept.). i'm pretty sure it was still on the site through december/january since it didn't sell out quickly so that's probably when you got it. hope that helps!
smiles.gif

mrsjakeryan

haha no prob
smiles.gif
mac's website usually has products from certain collections that kind of "linger" around even after that collection isn't up on the main page. it *is* confusing sometimes!!

L1LMAMAJ

waaah they had it on the mac site a few weeks ago and i was being very indecisive so i just decided to wait it out to see how much i really wanted it. now i check the site, and it's gone.

koukla032487

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
waaah they had it on the mac site a few weeks ago and i was being very indecisive so i just decided to wait it out to see how much i really wanted it. now i check the site, and it's gone.

Yeah I made sure to order it ASAP recently before it was gone
yes.gif

eidetica

Hey- sometimes you luck into things. My Solar White got ripped off out of my purse by this sociopathic snaggletooth troll woman (sorry- steal a girls Solar White and*%@#) and I mourned! Then I walked into a Dillards in the middle of nowhere and they had three of them! Apparently store counters are good for trolling old LE's.

Latest posts