Maybelline Color Tattoo

devsea

I have about 10-15 of these, and my favorite is easily Tough as Taupe. It's very easy to build or apply sheer, and the line as a whole sets completely, so it's not necessary to apply shadow on top - the said, you get great intensity applying powder on top. My favorite pairing so far has been the Tough as Taupe with Naked 2 from the Naked Basics palette.

Queenesq

My favorites are Chocolate Suede and Tough as Taupe. Just bought the black one yesterday. Hope it is as nice as the others.

devsea

I wouldn't even open it if I were you. It was a major disappointment. It's greasy and patchy. I had expected so much more from it, but it's definitely the downer of the line.

Rinstar

I want Creamy Beige, Chocolate Suede and Vintage Plum. I went to a few stores and no Choc Suede or VP. I might just order from Ulta. I'm going to search for a free shipping code!

Rinstar

Ulta.com has free shipping over $25 until 8/23, no code needed. Color Tattoos are buy one get one 50% off also!

emberdarling

I feel like I need help with the tattoos because I can't get the hang of applying them right? Everyone raves about them but they don't seem all that great to me. I have 3 now and I never ever reach for them.

Rinstar

I feel like I need help with the tattoos because I can't get the hang of applying them right? Everyone raves about them but they don't seem all that great to me. I have 3 now and I never ever reach for them. 
I just apply them with my finger. I never use a brush to apply these. I probably have 20 of them and there's only one I dislike.

MorbidMermaiden

I've always had great luck just applying with my finger. I swirl it around on top of the product and pat it onto my lids.

emberdarling

I've always had great luck just applying with my finger. I swirl it around on top of the product and pat it onto my lids.
Thanks guys! I think I have tried with a brush and my finger. Patting on is something I don't think I did. I think just the concept seemed foreign enough to me. Also I got one of the ones that was on clearance/discontinued not that long ago, and DAMN is it dry. I don't think that's normal? It's definitely drier than my other 2.

sassygrl805

Thanks guys! I think I have tried with a brush and my finger. Patting on is something I don't think I did. I think just the concept seemed foreign enough to me. Also I got one of the ones that was on clearance/discontinued not that long ago, and DAMN is it dry. I don't think that's normal? It's definitely drier than my other 2. 

sassygrl805

Love this product..if u apply a light neutral shade..u can apply any eye-shadow over it and u never get a crease and any cheap eye-shadow, sticks to it like a professional one. .

I loove bronze on bronze with permanent taupe on the crease all blended. So simple just applying with fingers in the morning
winks.gif

Does anyone know what the difference is between the leather effect and normal one?

Erica53094

I cannot really wear these as e/s but they make a great base. I use Nude Pink as a base for powder e/s. Comparable to MAC paint pots!

Latest posts