Maybelline "The Buffs"

DeeDee2013

For the nude lippie loving ladies here is Maybelline's In The Buff 2014 Lipstick Collection. I'm a sucker for a good nude lippie but I don't want to have to shell out a load of cash to obtain it. I was lucky find these beauties at my local Rite Aid. The display was almost empty but I was able to snag two of these beauties. Must I say that I'm in love. I bought 940 Touchable Taupe and 950 Untainted Spice. They're so beautiful. The formula is moisturizing but the product doesn't bleed all over my face like comparable products and I got 3-4 hours wear time. You must pick up one or two and if you're lucky to get in on a BOGO, you can buy more. I borrowed these pics from Dulce Candy's Blog.

DeeDee2013

They're much cheaper at target. I bought 930 truffle tease last night. It's such a gorgeous shade. It's close to sensual spark but more pink. For me, it's a perfect nude without the ashy look that some nudes have. I'm nc44/45 for reference.

GlamQueen21

They're much cheaper at target. I bought 930 truffle tease last night. It's such a gorgeous shade. It's close to sensual spark but more pink. For me, it's a perfect nude without the ashy look that some nudes have. I'm nc44/45 for reference.
May have to pick up Truffle Tease next week.

LinenWhite7

These are beautiful! Can't quite figure out what shades would flatter me (NW15-20) without the dreaded deadened look.

hoshiakari_

I finally saw a display for these babies! I almost bought Maple something or other... of course, I had to whip my phone out and check for swatches before getting too attached to it. But seeing those swatches, I think either Nude Lust or Truffle Tease would be perfect for me. Still, Totally Toffee looks pretty good (and nude) on me so we shall see.

amzee807

I finally found them at my Target. I'm NC44-45 and bought 5 shades about a week ago. They all worked for me! Great formula, cute packaging, great colors too

Jumping Mice

I think my eyes momentarily came out of my sockets the other day when I just happened to see these at Target. I had already heard of the collection but hadn't seen any swatches and I didn't know how many there were. I guess my brain was short circuiting because when I saw the display, it was full and at that moment I felt like all the lipsticks were individual shades. I'm a complete makeup ho but that was the first time I'd ever actually felt overwhelmed while looking at makeup, I didn't want to risk binging so I made myself keep walking since I've been so good about not hoarding until I've gone through a decent amount of my lipsticks. I'm a plum/wine type of gal but I'm super tempted to buy all of these lipsticks! I think I'll wait for more swatches and reviews though! I'm an NC20, I really like the look of 910 but I'm sure I'd look dead or like I have concealer lips. Have any NC20s tried any of these?

MandyLee

I was on a mad dash for these an finally found them at Wal-Mart about a week ago. The display was basically empty an what was left looked like someone was swatching them! But I managed to get the 2 I actually wanted. 920 Nude Lust an 915 Blushing Beige. I've been wearing Blushing Beige a lot since I'm in love with the peach tone it has. Definitely can't wait to find a full dismay an get some of the darker colors.

cocotears

I purchased Touchable Taupe (940) and Stormy Sahara (945). I like the textures of the lipsticks and I think they look ok with my complexion. But I'll probably put a gloss on top of them.

sagehen

I purchased Touchable Taupe (940) and Stormy Sahara (945). I like the textures of the lipsticks and I think they look ok with my complexion. But I'll probably put a gloss on top of them.
I have Touchable Taupe, Stormy Sahara and Sin-Ammon (sp?). I put gloss on top of them too. I always put a little gloss on a "nude" lip. It looks more natural to me. I don't know why.

unraveling

I was beyond thankful when this maybelline collection released. I love the formula of the maybelline lipsticks and the lighter shades of this collection were right up my alley. I think blushing beige is my favorite.

montREALady

Btw, not sure if it was mentioned above, sorry, but Untainted Spice is a dupe of MAC's Verve. And their Warm Me Up (#235 in Color Sensational line) is a dupe of MAC Brave. Kylie Jenner's infamous lipstick.

left is MAC, right Maybelline

Latest posts