meerkat manor

queenofdisaster

is it me or is this the best animal show EVER? i'm addicted. i record it up to 3 weeks in advance on my dvr so i don't forget. they're SOOOOO frickin CUTE! :jump:

sewpunk

I <3 Parsley, Basil, Rose and Columbus. They are the cutest babies on the entire planet!

It is the best show about animals.
smiles.gif

Meercats forever. :cute:

queenofdisaster

wooohooo i totally love you! haha everyone thinks im nuts b/c me and my hubby love that show sooo much! i can't wait till the next season starts! my poor shakespeare!

sewpunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
wooohooo i totally love you! haha everyone thinks im nuts b/c me and my hubby love that show sooo much! i can't wait till the next season starts! my poor shakespeare!

he, he. Thanks! Love you babe! I had meerkat wallpaper on my comp!

I know. Me and hub have a date every Friday night to watch it. I wanna know about Shakespeare too. I hate cliff hangers.

Spoilers -

They made it seem it seem like Flower was going to loose the postion of dominate female to Toska... (I think it was her, maybe it was Motzart???) cause she was getting old.

Jennifer Mcfly

I've always loved Meerkats! I would gush over them at the Zoo! When I saw this show I got really excited but sadly haven't had the time to watch it and I forget to record it
ssad.gif
I hope it comes out on DVD!!!

queenofdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
I've always loved Meerkats! I would gush over them at the Zoo! When I saw this show I got really excited but sadly haven't had the time to watch it and I forget to record it
ssad.gif
I hope it comes out on DVD!!!

the next season starts on the 29th...
th_sign_woot.gif

queenofdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewpunk
he, he. Thanks! Love you babe! I had meerkat wallpaper on my comp!

I know. Me and hub have a date every Friday night to watch it. I wanna know about Shakespeare too. I hate cliff hangers.

Spoilers -

They made it seem it seem like Flower was going to loose the postion of dominate female to Toska... (I think it was her, maybe it was Motzart???) cause she was getting old.

i know! im sad for toska since she got kicked out
ssad.gif
i love them all i hate when they fight!

Latest posts