Mini ebay haul

V2LUCKY

allover.jpg

Frost Warming and Astonish all over glosses ($12.50 & $10.50)

deveraux

Such pretty colours!
smiles.gif
I'm so paranoid about buying MAC items on ebay. Too many scammers out there that it totally puts me off.
type.gif

pr1nces583

Quote:
Originally Posted by deveraux
Such pretty colours!
smiles.gif
I'm so paranoid about buying MAC items on ebay. Too many scammers out there that it totally puts me off.
type.gif

as long as you know the warning signs to look out for (e.g. mac products always have a colour name, not a number and that mac doesnt make eyeshadows with a mirror and applicator underneath) you will be fine. if you're famililar with mac products you'll be fine. ive bought quite a lot of mac from ebay and they are all genuine. check out the sellers feedback, if any of it warns of fakes dont buy from them.

mspixieears

Wow, those look cool. What are they used for? I'd love to see examples, from anyone, I'm not saying you need to show me
smiles.gif

Chic 2k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1nces583
as long as you know the warning signs to look out for (e.g. mac products always have a colour name, not a number and that mac doesnt make eyeshadows with a mirror and applicator underneath) .

I wish I was told that before i bought the fake mac shadow with mirror and applicator .

Gorgeous Haul!