Missing Pigments?

sigwing

This a.m. I discovered that at least Naked and Fairylite are missing from the pigments section on the MAC website, and I can't get to any pigments on the Macy's site, and Nordstrom has about 6.

I don't understand the reason for the "Goodbyes" part of the MAC website if they don't let you know about ALL of the products they're yanking, even if you can't still order them! They at least need to warn people that they might disappear overnight while you still have the choice to get 1 or 2!!!

Here I was recommending both those pigments I love, and THOUGHT I COULD STILL GET, just this morning....then thought I better double-check and found they're both gone. I'm calling my local Dillard's this a.m. and hopefully they have one of each I can get for backups.

jasper17

This happens every so often and I don't know what the answer is. Meaning that I can see them when I look at the site, even though you're not seeing them - other folks may or may not see them, too. Not sure if it's some kind of glitch or maintenance or something. This happened with the pro site a while back where basically all the pigment colors disappeared then a few reappeared and then finally everything but at the same time, some people could still see all the colors. Not sure if that makes sense or not but hang tight and you'll probably see those colors reappear at some point in the near future.

There's a thread on it out there somewhere - let me see if I can find it.

Padmita

Did you look under the pigments in the eyes or the multipurpose section? Naked and Fairylite are not in the eye pigments section, but they are still in the multipurpose section. I think it's due to them not being eye-safe!

sigwing

Thanks so much ladies!

Padmita, I always found them, which I thought must've been a complete list, under the eyeshadow section. That really is a good feature, though, that they separate them to make people aware of that fact! I couldn't believe they both were gone & I hadn't noticed. If they'd had a note about more being available in another section due to use limitations, that might've been nice.

I feel kinda dumb for getting upset at stuff disappearing, but am so glad you've both helped me here!

They're still all gone/screwed up on the Macy's website.....but pretty much everything is there! LOL Maybe it'll work later when they add the new ones with the Lingerie line.

Latest posts