Mixed Signals

Lil' Angel

I turned in my application about a month ago and the manager told me they werent hiring but it would be kept on file, and to try back again in about a month. So I went in last night when she wasnt there and talk to another artist, who was very very nice to me and she said that she thought they were hiring now and to try coming in the next morning to talk to the manager again. So I went in today and the manager said that they were not hiring. I just felt really dumb i guess. I mean i know I am suppose to be persistent and all (I practically live there as a customer and I know the whole staff by their names and they are awesome!) but I can't help but feel like maybe she doesn't like me or she thinks i am annoying for coming in so much. I am putting a portfolio together, but its not finished. I have showed the manger briefly some pics the very first time i talked to her, so she know I am EXTREMELy interested and motivated to work there. I just don't know how to win her heart!
ssad.gif

fairytale22

If you're trying your hardest and are really persistent, there's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about. No one can look down on someone who's just giving their best. ;D

Latest posts