Moistureblend

Can someone tell me when moistureblend is officially out? I want this so bad and I can't wait. I've been checking the site probably 4 times a day haha So if you know please save me the trouble. Thanks
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
It's out at a lot of counters, not sure why it's not available on the site yet.

I'm just getting anxious as I've heard some many good things about it! Thanks
smiles.gif

MACreation

Someone told me it was an ASIA exclusive..hmmm.....I got it on ebay, and was wondering, then i saw the story info and went :O this stuff is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

frvanilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
Someone told me it was an ASIA exclusive..

No, it's available in North America as well.
I was told that the line will be out in Canada the first week of March, but I went to The Bay on Queen St yesterday and was told it's been postponed to "hopefully before the end of March".
th_remoteImage-61.gif

I can't wait to try the new products!!!

MizMac

I know some places have it, we have our moistureblend concealers but not the foundations yet. It wierd, I wish they would get here since I love it so much!! As far as an Asian exc, that would be Lightfull foundation and skin care line. I might have to have someone pick that up for me!!

foreveratorifan

Yeah! I got mine yesterday and I freaking LOVE IT!

However, it doesn't come with a sponge to put it on! I had to go buy them, because even though the MA put it on me with a brush (the powder kind) I didn't want to buy a whole other brush for it!

Has anyone used this and can recommend the BEST ways to put it on? Its my FIRST time a compact foundation has seemed to work on me first with matching my complexion AND not making me break out in hives!

GirLie

Quote:
however, it doesn't come with a sponge to put it on! I had to go buy them, because even though the MA put it on me with a brush (the powder kind) I didn't want to buy a whole other brush for it!

It does come with a sponge. It's under the foundation in a separate compartment. The best way to apply it is with a brush. It saves on alot of the product and gives a better finish.

foreveratorifan

Really? LOL I looked and don't see it!

OMG, I'm so stupid!

LMAO! It is under there....hehehehehehe

Thanks Girlie....

I still don't think I want to use a brush with it though because I will have to clean it every time I use it since it's creamy and product will build up fast with it.

laceymeow

Does this foundation tend to run a little light or dark in shade? I hope I don't sound totally strange, but sometimes MAC's foundations seem to vary in color to me even when they are the same shade. Some formulas in NC15 have worked for me, some have been too dark.

foreveratorifan

The same happens for me as well. But the lightest shade works well for me and it hasn't changed in color while wearing it either.

I think I will use a brush instead...I will use one of my blush brushes that I don't use for anything cause it's kind of small (it's a small powder brush I think used for bronzer)....

smiles.gif

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
what's moisterblend?

A new foundation MAC has out now. It's really nice. :p

Sanne

mm I feel kinda stupid now!!! I knew about the new foundation, but I thought of a cream or something when Iheard the word moisture...wooopsy!

singinmys0ng

Quote:
mm I feel kinda stupid now!!! I knew about the new foundation, but I thought of a cream or something when Iheard the word moisture...wooopsy!

lol! don't feel stuipd..i thought the same thing untill i read this!

Latest posts