MUA Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

cho0chylan3y

I had arranged a swap with a girl for Parrot Eyeshadow. I said i would do a CP of Stila Lipglaze in Papaya for her and contacted her today saying that i needed her address so i could send her lipglaze to her and this was the response i got "I'm sorry but I have already arranged for a C/P of the Papaya L/G. I waited for you for a week and never heard back from you." I had no computer access since Sunday because i was staying at a hotel. I don't really know what to do in this situation i'm pretty pissed because i wasted my time[and money] going to the store to buy her lipglaze. I'm also pissed at myself. I knew she was kinda sketchy she has 5 negative tokens and 3 neutrals. Am i wrong for being upset? What should i do? I already responded saying that we had already worked it out previously.. Any advice? I also see that she's listed on the swap lifters page. islandkiss is her name on MUA. TIA

Janice

Aww, geez I am so sorry to hear that!

I would love to offer advice, but really the best place for this is swaptawk

http://p070.ezboard.com/bswaptawk

The ladies there are very helpful, and it's also a great place to research someone before you swap with them to prevent unfortuanate occurances such as this.

Best of luck.

sara13

unfortunately, islandkiss seems to have taken a turn for the worse. I had previously swapped with her and things were fine, but she's pretty unreliable now apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.