MUA AT CVS

DeeDee2013

I didn't see a thread addressing this but MUA is available at CVS online. I'm not sure when and if it'll be in stores anytime soon. In addition, the sale is BOGO half off....so stock up on the liquid lipstick. I've read that they're a great dupe for the limecrime matte liquid lipsticks. Tis all!

shellygrrl

Staff member
All the MUA lip products on CVS... http://www.cvs.com/search/_/N-0?searchTerm=MUALips&pt=global&DCSext.TriadCampID=65684 I don't see any of the Velvet lipsticks there, so they must not be carrying them. However, MUA does have their own online shop, and they ship to the States. (And you can see prices in USD, as well.) http://www.muastore.co.uk/

khandy77

I am so interested to see what these products are like. I don't know much about them but have seen some nice swatches and reviews online.

ImACraftyNurse

I'm going to CVS after work. I'll take a pic of the MUA display and post it.

Looks like they don't carry any of their eye shadow palettes!!
thmbdn.gif

I have heard rave reviews about their 12 shadow palettes.
Especially 'Heaven and earth' !!
Hope they get in more of their stuff!!

ImACraftyNurse

You’re right. There were NO eyeshadows at all. Just lip products, lashes and brushes.Quote:Originally Posted by ImACraftyNurse

Quote:Originally Posted by MODESTJASMINE

thmbdn.gif

ImACraftyNurse

You’re right. There were NO eyeshadows at all. Just lip products, lashes and brushes.Quote:Originally Posted by MODESTJASMINE

thmbdn.gif

RallyV

I'm thinking that they decided to do a different take on the US market than the UK one. More expensive, more "higher up". Bummer.

Howards End

Exactly, I used to see yt videos a few years ago from UK yt'rs and MUA seemed to be priced at 1£ or so. I saw a CVS display yesterday and for the price point I actually prefer WnW packaging. The UK packaging I'd seen was way cuter

pursejunky

What is the equivalent of MUA in american drugstore brand?? Not familiar with them.. any suggestions on which to try? thanks

SarahKnowsitAll

Has anyone tried Makeup Academy (MUA) from CVS? I just recently heard of this drugstore brand and am interested in trying it, but I have never seen it in other drugstores before and don't know much about it.

Thank you in advance! :)

shellygrrl

Staff member
Has anyone tried Makeup Academy (MUA) from CVS? I just recently heard of this drugstore brand and am interested in trying it, but I have never seen it in other drugstores before and don't know much about it. Thank you in advance! :)
I moved your post to this thread, since it was already active.
What is the equivalent of MUA in american drugstore brand?? Not familiar with them.. any suggestions on which to try? thanks
There isn't a US equivalent per se. That said, I think the closest would be something like wet'n'wild, maybe? Or e.l.f.?

I tried the lip stain in Rich Pink and the lip primer. The stain is a great color, but it didn't have any staying power on me. For the primer, it seems a bit thick. It's my first lip primer, so I don't really have anything to compare it to. I don't like it, though. I'm thinking of trying the liquid lipsticks next.

Latest posts