• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My first tutorial - come on in and have a look :)

MissLorsie

sooooooooooooo here goes nothing..

last night i couldnt sleep and i thought id take the plunge and make a tutorial on one of my favourite looks (not that its anything to the standard of you girls here)

So here goes.. you will need these products..

IMGP2770.jpg

So start of with a clean face that is moisturised - the dreaded bare face pic..

IMGP2717.jpg

Next i applied my SFF in NW20 and bare canvas to my lids.. gimme some colour please
winks.gif

IMGP2730.jpg

Now i applied crimsonaire s/s and magnomix as such. crimonsaire concentrating on the entire lid and magnomix above the crease

IMGP2735.jpg

Next apply Sundays best to the inner 1/3 of your eye and budding beauty on the rest of the lid. it should look something like this..

IMGP2738.jpg

Next you will need to apply Paradisco ontop of the magnomix and blend into budding beauty and sundays best. it should look like this so far..

IMGP2744.jpg

Next apply beauty marked along the lashline (on the outer 2/3) and blend upward into the crease but not over the crease.. Apply some trax over the beauty marked to give it some more depth. highlight the browbone with pink opal pigment blending it into paradisco. it should look like this open eyed

IMGP2747.jpg

and this with your eyes closed..

IMGP2748.jpg

Line on the bottom of your lashline with beauty marked again and apply 2 coats of your mascare - i used an old full n soft which i need to re purchase

IMGP2754.jpg

okay now we should be looking something like this..

IMGP2756.jpg

now we can apply sweet william to the cheek bones.. i use an old foundation brush for this and really work it in..

IMGP2757.jpg

Ontop of the sweet william goes Petticoat with a light dusting of naked you

IMGP2758.jpg

Almost done - buff your face all over with blot powder - i used the loose blot in medium..

IMGP2760.jpg

For my lips i just chose a light colour which is lipgelee in dewy jube.. yayyyyyyyyyyy almost done!!

IMGP2796.jpg

a clost up of the finished eye

IMGP2797.jpg

an voila here you have a finished tutorial - hope you enjoyed..

IMGP2800.jpg

zucker

i think you are a classical beauty!! and i love love love your attitude in the bare-face-picture. thank you for sharing!
smiles.gif

MissLorsie

lol wow i cant believe my first tutorial was revived from how long ago..

i havnt posted in so long, with my job now its kinda silly wearing make up (im a highschool sport/health teacher). Althoughhhhhh i think its long overdue - must make an effort to try post a new fotd or tutorial..

thanks for all the lovely comments girls
smiles.gif