• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My very first tutorial : a smoky eye look ! [LINK]

Graziella*K

Hi there !

I just made my very first tutorial on my makeup blog and want you to tell me what you think !

This is the first time I ever did one so please don't be too harsh ^_^'

Sorry all the pictures comments are in french but you can easily understand from the pics . Ask me if there's something you really don't get though !

link

Here's the look I did :

thanks for having a look !

xoxoGraziellaxoxo

Tres jolie!!!
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

thenovice

Le meilleur des hommes!

Does that sound right? My french is rather rusty. Anyway- you did a really wonderful job. Loved it.

cmoimoi

Coucou Grazi !
T'as eu une bonne idée de mettre ton tuto ici ! Ca va te faire pleins de pub pour ton blog !
En plus ce tuto est génial, je compte le tester dans pas longtemps...
Bye Cmoimoi

Graziella*K

Thank you sooo much everyone ! I'm pleased you liked my tut ! It's hard work ... but I'm definitely re-trying to do one asap ! ^_^'

xoxoGraziellaxoxo

jdepp_84

Gorgeous!!!!! Thanks for making it so detailed, that really helps a lot
clap.gif
and it gives me a chance to practice my 4 years of high school french
cheerleader.gif