Looking at the old photos, it hasn't changed much.
- There's the majority of 1 shelf with Face in a Box kits (the ones Nordstrom had and were on the Goodbyes page as of late).
- They also had the 15 pan neutral palette (had just sold the last cool neutral one).
- About half of the ES were from Artificially Wild Collection
- About 6-7 Paint Pots, including 1 Camel Coat clearly from Asia (all wording was in Japanese/Korean)
- Nearly a full shade run of Pro Longwear Nourishing Foundation
- A handful of brushes behind the counter, mostly LE (at least 2x 129SEs)
- I couldn't get near the lipsticks due to a large group of excited teens.
- I noticed some of the MU items, including the 6-pan E/S palettes
- VERY low stock (as it has been for the past couple of months).
- One shade of powder foundation (for you darker ladies; I wondered if it was a bronzer at first)
- Two shades of concealer (Deep and the next one up)
- Ice Queen Quad
- 2 nail polishes behind counter (I believe Black Sugar and Show Me the Pink)
- A couple of lipsticks behind the counter
- 2 Shimmer Bricks (Nectar and Lilac Rose set)
- Almost the full set of cream eyeshadow sticks
- Close to, if not the full shade run of Intensive Skin Serum Foundation
- In both touch-up sticks and cream foundation sticks, shades between 2.5-6.5