Net Weights a way to tell if es are real?

~Crystal~

Hey girls!

I've been looking around ebay for pro pan refill eyeshadows, but I've been noticing a bit of a difference between the shadows :confused:

I know that hoanganhcali is one of the recommended sellers by you guys, but i went to visit the macpro site to see if i could get a detailed piccie of these and it says NET WT./POIDS NET 1.5g/0.05 US OZ on it! However, on some of these shadows (not just the ones listed by this seller...), I've been finding some which say 1.3g and 0.04 US OZ instead of 1.5 and 0.05 :confused: (There have also been some other slight variations in numbers, like 1.35g- these two are just the most common one that i've seen...)

I'm sooo confused... does this mean that the eyeshadows whose numbers don't correspond are fake? Or is it meant to be like that?
Are there any other methods (other than comparing the obvious colour shown) that we can use to identify fakes with these?

Ambi

Some shadows are only 1.3 g, especially the newer Veluxe Pearls seem to be smaller [damn you MAC].

~Crystal~

smiles.gif
Thanks! So i'm safe with assuming that there may be 1.4g ones (and 1.35g) as well?

As you can probably tell, i'm new to mac- but i've heard so much about it that i really want to start trying out a few more of their products!
lol.gif

I just don't want to end up with something fake and be disappointed without knowing any better
th_confused_new.gif