New MAC colors at Nordies

ledonatella

Does anybody know what collection these colors will be from: Pink Apertif & Moderne l/s and Bagatelle e/s? They are listed at Nordstrom.com and it let me put it into my shopping basket so i am assuming it will be a collection out soon, unlike some that say, for example, "Ship date will be xx/xx/2005"....of course there are no color swatches or anything so I was just curious if anyone here had a clue. Thanks :p
smiles.gif

MacLover

I noticed today when I was on Nordstrom.com they had a couple l/s and an e/s that were listed and no color swatches.

I also would love to know if they are going to be part of a collection coming out soon.

ledonatella

They are not listed as prom colors, according to the info. found on here, I thought of that already, but thanks anyway
smiles.gif

mac_obsession

They wouldnt list them as prom colors yet as the prom collection isnt out yet. The dates fit, and they did the same thing last year. When the prom collection comes out theyll probably be listed under it.

saramwrap

Nordstrom has the annoying habit of listing colors on their website far ahead of launch dates, without swatches or any information. I've never quite understood how or why this happens -- perhaps due to entering upcoming items, or just poor communication with MAC.

These items usually disappear again sometime between their listing and the launch date, and any time I've tried to pre-order one, I've gotten an order cancellation notice a few weeks later. So it's just a way to get a peek at upcoming names... but mostly, it's just annoying when you really don't know anything and can't order them!
winks.gif

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by saramwrap
Nordstrom has the annoying habit of listing colors on their website far ahead of launch dates, without swatches or any information. I've never quite understood how or why this happens -- perhaps due to entering upcoming items, or just poor communication with MAC.

These items usually disappear again sometime between their listing and the launch date, and any time I've tried to pre-order one, I've gotten an order cancellation notice a few weeks later. So it's just a way to get a peek at upcoming names... but mostly, it's just annoying when you really don't know anything and can't order them!
winks.gif

I know! Thats so annoying...Im still waiting on the release of Electron Pigment!

Latest posts