New makeup storage!

gracie90

I've been into MAC for a year or so now (that makes it sound like drugs!) and decided it was time to house my collection in something pretty :)

I did some research online and really liked the look of using acrylic drawers for storage. A trip to the stationary store and £50 later and ta da! Loveliness
smiles.gif

I am kinda appalled at how much I have though... I feel a little ridiculous! Oh well, it makes me happy!

Pics below:

WOW thats a nice collection you have there Gracie
amuse.gif

I don't even have as much stuff. I hope to have more someday

Its a great idea love it
heart.gif

geeko

Your drawers r very neat and organized... unlike mine. Think I have to take photo of mine soon. Very messy!

Dominique33

Hi,

It's a good solution, I have to store my make-up too, well drawers are really nice. Thanks for posting !

ElvenEyes

This looks fantastic and so wonderfully organized! You must be thrilled!! I love the acrylic storage and recently bought a bunch of Muji drawers. I love being able to see things and wish my whole collection fit in them. I think that would be my ultimate goal...them and maybe 1 big Clear Cube!

beautycool

Lovely collection love your drawers too I have just bought some muji drawer things And some star age for my brushes have only just got around sorting out the brushes too I have mascara s eyeliners brushes in them I have. Muji drawers but are still in the box they come in and wanting more lol :) Even though I haven't used it yet Haven't unpacked it I took pics before then put them back in the box anyhow I be moving our soon we have a new house :) I'm looking for a malm dressing table or similar They look pretty damn big n long Anyhow girls what dressing tables do you have :)

Latest posts