New makeup storage! :)

PeachTwist

Hi everyone!

I've never posted my storage in here before. Mainly because I out-grew my old vanity (it was my Mom's from the 70's) and as gorgeous as it was - I needed something bigger. I've put the old vanity into storage though so I'll always have it. :)

Anyway, here are pics!

MALM and ALEX. I know - so typical!

Top of MALM. I keep all brushes, fix+, pro make-up remover, eyeliners, hair & face stuff used daily along with clarisonic, hand sanitizer, q-tips, cotton pads and cotton balls. Excuse it not being completely neat!

Left side of the MALM drawer. Every day stuff.

Right side of the MALM drawer. The first row of blushes is now full, plus more added since taking these photos about a week ago, oops!

Top of ALEX. Perfume, deo and the only jewellery I wear.

1st drawer of my ALEX. All full of nail polish. There's a tiny bit of space at the back but I can't get my hand back there so it is unfortunately sliiightly wasted. I've bought more since so I'm gonna have to move everything a drawer down to start the 2nd nail polish drawer - eep!

2nd drawer - which will have to become the 3rd now due to the nail polish. ebay palettes, sleek palettes, nyx, sugar pill, MAC glitter & ice, my two UD's.

Skip down three drawers to this first bigger one as the other 3 are empty (for now ;). Hair stuff. Messily organised. No idea why I even own straighteners as I don't even need them - but you never know I suppose!

LUSH drawer. 'Nuff said. I like my LUSH.

Nail stuff, eye lashes, face painting stuff etc is at the back.. it's all a big mess of random.

Finally - just random extras. Cotton pads, balls, q-tips, wipes, etc.

That's it! It's amazing to say my collection has considerably grown in the past week since taking these photos. I've accquired at least 3-4 new blushes, 6 or 7 shadows, lipsticks, nail polish etc. Insane! I'm gonna run out of room soon. Eep.

I'm an addict. Hope you enjoyed! :)

Spikesmom

Looks awesome!! I love that set up. I'll be moving some time next year and those are the exact pieces I will probably get for my mu area.

PeachTwist

Looks awesome!! I love that set up. I'll be moving some time next year and those are the exact pieces I will probably get for my mu area.
Thanks! I absolutely love it - it's so much easier to see things and find things now than it was before. I can't believe I only technically have 2 empty drawers in the Alex though now I have to use one of them for more nail polish - I didn't think I had this much! Looks like at some point I'll need to buy another, eep!

anne082

lovely collection !I really need to organize my makeup it's such a mess right now. lol

michelle37

Hi everyone!

I've never posted my storage in here before. Mainly because I out-grew my old vanity (it was my Mom's from the 70's) and as gorgeous as it was - I needed something bigger. I've put the old vanity into storage though so I'll always have it. :)

Anyway, here are pics!

MALM and ALEX. I know - so typical!

Top of MALM. I keep all brushes, fix+, pro make-up remover, eyeliners, hair & face stuff used daily along with clarisonic, hand sanitizer, q-tips, cotton pads and cotton balls. Excuse it not being completely neat!

Left side of the MALM drawer. Every day stuff.

Right side of the MALM drawer. The first row of blushes is now full, plus more added since taking these photos about a week ago, oops!

Top of ALEX. Perfume, deo and the only jewellery I wear.

1st drawer of my ALEX. All full of nail polish. There's a tiny bit of space at the back but I can't get my hand back there so it is unfortunately sliiightly wasted. I've bought more since so I'm gonna have to move everything a drawer down to start the 2nd nail polish drawer - eep!

2nd drawer - which will have to become the 3rd now due to the nail polish. ebay palettes, sleek palettes, nyx, sugar pill, MAC glitter & ice, my two UD's.

Skip down three drawers to this first bigger one as the other 3 are empty (for now ;). Hair stuff. Messily organised. No idea why I even own straighteners as I don't even need them - but you never know I suppose!

LUSH drawer. 'Nuff said. I like my LUSH.

Nail stuff, eye lashes, face painting stuff etc is at the back.. it's all a big mess of random.

Finally - just random extras. Cotton pads, balls, q-tips, wipes, etc.

That's it! It's amazing to say my collection has considerably grown in the past week since taking these photos. I've accquired at least 3-4 new blushes, 6 or 7 shadows, lipsticks, nail polish etc. Insane! I'm gonna run out of room soon. Eep.

I'm an addict. Hope you enjoyed! :)
love the setup!

michelle37

love your set-up
pompom.gif

beautycool

Hi I have a Alex the tall one like you And I have JUDT gone out and bought the paper type Alex drawers the wide ones Still in box at the moment :( Really love your storage Hun

Latest posts