New poll!! American Idol...6 left!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PnkCosmo

WTF?!?!?

Why did Anwar get the boot and not Scott or Anthony?!!?

Well, I missed Tueday's show b/c I had to work late. DH watched on Wednesday to let me know who got kicked off.

I can't believe I missed Constantine wearing eyeliner!! I looove rocker guys in eyeliner!! Was it any good? Or did it look weird? Someone fill me in here!!

Ok, I still miss Nadia, but am currently rooting for Bo & Carrie. I think I'll vote for Bo this week.

I need a Tivo! LOL

singinmys0ng

ugghhh..scott needs to get kicked off!!!! Oh well..i missed it as well..so thanks for updating lol..i've voted for carrie once again!

Shawna

I don't know what happened b/c Scott or Anthony should have definetly gone before Anwar. My hubby said that he read on the net that it just came out a few days ago that Anwar was gay.......maybe that hurt him. I just can't believe he went before the other two. I thought he'd go until the final 4.

misslexa

it seems like everyone i talk to thinks scott needs to go, so my question is.... WHO THE HELL KEEPS VOTING FOR HIM!?!?!

smiles.gif

Juneplum

i KNOOOWWW! i can't STAND scott! when i saw that anwar got booted instead of him i was like WTF????? NO ONE i talk to likes scott so i'm with you misslexa in wondering WHO THE HELL KEEPS VOTING FOR HIM! UGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts