new weed fluidline

notmyhand

I checked this morning and it was still available and was even missing the "limited time only" triangle so I was celebrating that it had become permanent. However I just checked and it was completely gone from the website.
ssad.gif
That makes me so sad because it is such an amazing color. I'm super glad I got it, even though now I wish I bought a backup. Let's hope the same doesn't happen to graphic brown [crosses fingers].

ben

i love it too, so sad that it's le but when i've used it all up i will resort to using my nightlight pigment w/ mixing medium :0)

ChrisChick

Nordstrom.com still has New Weed for sale. They always seem to have a good supply of d/c'ed items. I bought Sunnydaze last week from them and received it just the other day.
winks.gif

TISH1124

It is so freakin pretty! She is expecting a truck over the weekend, I told her to call me if they get anymore and to hold them for me. I was shocked that they only got one...I was looking at the packing slip..she said more may come on another shipment.

MACLovin

Ugh.. as usual my CCO sucks.. they only had Delphic F/L.

If they get any more could you possibly scoop one up for me? and I'll happily paypal you some $$ with the quickness... or swap with you something from my CCO that you'd like.. I would love you forever!
th_worship.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
Ugh.. as usual my CCO sucks.. they only had Delphic F/L.

If they get any more could you possibly scoop one up for me? and I'll happily paypal you some $$ with the quickness... or swap with you something from my CCO that you'd like.. I would love you forever!
th_worship.gif

Absolutely...She always calls me the day of shipments and I get to go thru the stash b4 it hits the floor...so I will make sure to grab grab grab ... I'm such a selfish Mac Whore

MACLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Absolutely...She always calls me the day of shipments and I get to go thru the stash b4 it hits the floor...so I will make sure to grab grab grab ... I'm such a selfish Mac Whore

LOL.. that's awesome though! I wish I was all buddy-buddy with someone from mine. There's only a few different stuffy older women, and the most they'll give me is that the shipment will be "next month"
th_rolleye0014.gif
If I call and ask if they have anything specific they'll tell me, but i'd love to be able to rummage thru everything before everyone else gets their grubby hands on it.. haha.

But if you see another New Weed I would loooove to own it.
yes.gif
It's a little darker than Sweet Sage, right?

TISH1124

Yes I took a picture....I am going to work there in February..so I will have a better handle...I will be doing their Inventory Control....I couldn't start during the Holidays...Too stressful for me...

newweedfluidline.jpg

CosmePro

Me too!!! me too!!! Ive been watching one of these on ebay selling for $25 just couldn't bring myself ot do it
smiles.gif
I would be more then happy to p/p transfer, just let me know!

Jen

TISH1124

I will keep an eye out....she asked me how many did she need to hold ...I said ALL of them if they come in....
th_LMAO.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Tish, that job will be the death of every person on Specktra.

I know...But remember there is a limit I can only spend $300 per week or something...Oh and I will not be Cp'n all the time...I am not that good with
the post office...Just here and there ...My patience is SHORT