OMFG I HATE THE BAY RIGHT NOW

Shawna

Ok, rant here. I called my local Bay/Mac counter yesterday and was told the new d'bohemia stuff was there and would be available first thing this morning. I dragged my son out of bed and drove 1/2 hour to the store to find out that they were wrong and the stuff had not been shipped. It isn't Mac's fault, all the products have to be shipped and received within the Bay. Now I am freaking out that the stuff is going to arrive and I won't get any. Arrrrrrggghhhhh! The points of hue stuff did come in and it's awesome, but I already decided I am only getting the LE stuff right now. On the bright side, the girl at the Mac counter said she would put stuff away for me if she was working when it came in. I have my fingers crossed..............................

Janice

WTFBBQ! That blows ass! Poor thing! I'm sorry.
ssad.gif
It's really a lovely collection, one of the largest MAC has put out in awhile as well. I hope you get everything you want!

roxybc

SHAWNA!!! I know exactly what you mean!!! I called the MAC counter in the Bay in Vic, (the same one you went to) and the manager answered the phone. I told her who I was, and how I always order stuff from her and asked if they had the D'Bohemia stuff yet. She said that she wasn't in yesterday but that her and the other MAC girls are looking all over the place for the new stuff, but she CAN NOT FIND IT!!! What the hell!! I've worked in retail before and we would always get our sales and new promotions set up the night before the sale started. Why don't the MA's get excited about new collections. if I were one, i'd be drying to set up the new stuff, we (specktra, MUA, LJ girls) always seem to know so much more then them! She put me on hold LONG DISTANCE during the day for 6min, and I don't have a day time long distance plan! My boyfriend is definitly going to notice that call on the bill!!

I ended up calling back at 11:00 and she said that they hadn't recieved the stuff yet, so she took my order over the phone. She also said a few other people had been in before I called the first time , so one of them was probably you! Good luck getting the stuff you want. I just got Coco pigment and Rummy e/s. Now I'm just worried that they'll forget to process my order when it comes in, and that I won't be able to get anything!!! :|

Oh well, I'll keep my fingers crossed. Coco will be my first full sized pigment, and I really want that one!! I'm still contemplating Deckchair. Let me know as soon as the Bay gets the stuff in, I might call back to confirm my order with them.

Lolita

ARGH! Dammit, I wish I checked this thread before I went to the Bay too. I hate how our counter is so unreliable. The girl told me the truck didnt even come this morning.... but she did take my name and phone number and promised to call me when it did come. If you guys hear anything about them getting their shipment can you post here? just in case they dont call me
smiles.gif

Shawna

Ok, fellow Victorian girls, now I am really mad. I got fed up waiting for the phone call so I called the Mac in Nanaimo. They have all their stuff. I specifically asked about the pigments and whatnot and she said, yep, they had it yesterday. My mom lives there and I am so tempted to get her to pick up the stuff for me. The problem is that I have a Bay gift card that I am using to pay for my haul so I kinda need to go myself. With gas prices the way they are, I guess I won't be going. Sigh. On the bright side, I called our local mac again around 1630 and asked if it had come in. The counter girl told me they were taking orders and I said I had already placed one, but I sneakily said I wanted to add the Shade fluidliner. I was right on top of the list so I think they are going to honour our requests and hopefully we will get our stuff. I'll post as soon as I hear anything. Sort of off topic, but my husband works for UPS and he said a train from Toronto derailed on tuesday. A bunch of their stuff hasn't come through.........maybe that's what happened to our Mac.

roxybc

Hmmm, Nanaimo has a MAC........I never knew that! Maybe I'll order from there next time!! :twisted: