Orange Tangent -- heads up

gretchygretch84

Hi guys,

I just was browsing the goodbyes on maccosmetics.com and saw orange tangent up there again. I've been dying for it lately because I would like to get more spring/summery shades and I was really excited. I don't know if anyone else is looking for it, but thought I'd let you know.

-Gretch

Piaqua

I saw it too! Of course, my CCO has it, so I got it for $9.50, but it was still nice to know
smiles.gif

Also, Nordstom.com has the Laze eyes quad, Sharp Beige, and Strawberry blonde, if anyone didn't know
smiles.gif

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piaqua
I saw it too! Of course, my CCO has it, so I got it for $9.50, but it was still nice to know
smiles.gif

smiles.gif

Same here! I was excited, because I love this color. I scored big time, I also picked up 3 of the glitter liners and Blue Storm pigment.

Demosthenes

It was LE. Maybe they found a box full of them, hidden in the warehouse, and put it up on the site. :p All gone.

Piaqua

Sometimes I think that too... but then I imagine how massive and unmanagable a MAC counter would be if it contained every item MAC made, let alone a freestanding or pro store... it would be completely overwhelming to say the least.

Latest posts