• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Orangey Tutorial for the asian girls & everyone else

professionaltart

I did this for MAC_Lolita even though she requested it like 10,000 years ago.

I didn't start with my foundation and etc etc cause Im lazy and i figure everyone just wants to see how to work the no crease/small crease/flat eyelid anyway but apologies in advance for just the eyes.

So anyhow, i started out with just a shadestick on as a base cause if you read my other tut, i hate paints. And with a 252 brush just put on a light color, in the case I used Naked lunch.
Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

and thats what it should look like. man i look really tired and dumb

with the same 252 brush I packes MOTIF on the lid. i really hated Motif up until like a week ago so I wanted you all to love it or learn to love it as much as me. I blended it out with a 217 brush.
Picture034.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture036.jpg

here i put some RULE right in the outer corners of my eye with the 252
Picture038.jpg

Picture039.jpg

and just blended with a 224
Picture040.jpg

make that face when you do it too.
Picture041.jpg

then i used COPPERING with a 224 and blended it above my small crease in a half arc way so think windshield wiper motion.
Picture042.jpg

Picture043.jpg

the key to wearing anything regardless of crease, no crease lid or no lid is BLENDING. now i dont mean blend until all the colors look like one cause i see a lot of that on these forums but blend it enough so it isnt like a color block unless thats what you want.

Picture044.jpg

ta da!

Picture047.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture046.jpg

i hope this helped sorta, ask questions if you have any thaankss!

Lizz

LOVE it! thanks sooooooo much! It helped because i have single eyelids also!
greengrin.gif
Post MORE please!
greengrin.gif

MacVirgin

That's very nice tut! thanks for sharing
smiles.gif

I'm so envious of your pink brush
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
.. i want a PINKie brussshhhhhhhahhhgghh!! tooooooohhh!!
weeping.gif
lol.gif

Julie

I have always been afraid of orange colors but I love the colors you've chosen and I think I could probably pull them off. Awesome Tutorial and Fabulous blending!

tattyxheart

Those colors look beautiful on you! I just would have added some mascara or something, but you look great nonetheless

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattyxheart
Those colors look beautiful on you! I just would have added some mascara or something, but you look great nonetheless

right after i finished the tutorial i took it over, showered and went to bed lol

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmaster
This totally rocks!! so you think with asian eyes, we don't need that V thing?

its not like a definite V shape its more of like a half moon

ShirleyK

WOW.... I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU..... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...

I'm gonna try this... I was so not confidence to wear orange before... I'm so happy now... sorry for replying now, cos I didn't online for quite sometimes... I gotta attend my interviews and it really beats me up...

And again I LOVE YOUR TUT...

pugmommy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz
LOVE it! thanks sooooooo much! It helped because i have single eyelids also!
greengrin.gif
Post MORE please!
greengrin.gif

me too. i am white but have asian shaped eyes and when mua's try to make a fake crease I look as if I am 5 years old trying mommie's makeup. this is a great look!~

Throwaway Style

That is aweeesome!!! I might do that on my sister for halloween, since she wants me to do her makeup and she has asian eyees (she's chinese)

Latest posts