Origins Modern Friction...

Sushi_Flower

Is it really an alternative to proper microdermabrasion like it claims?
I have long term acne scars i want fading, they're very stubborn and 2 years old and have faded to a certain point and won't budge now.

Would i just be buying post aspirin face mask?!

Juneplum

hmmm.. well, i have this and i must say is ADORE it! it DOES get light spots out and when i use it, my skin just glows.. i use it twice a week.. that being said, i;m not sure it would be equal to microdermabrasion.. microdermabrasion is a lot stronger (i've had light microdermabrasion treatments to get rid of a few dark spots that came up after i came off the pill).. modern friction DOES work well, but imho i'm thinking u may benefit from seeing a dermatologist for actual microdermabrasion.. you could get samples of modern friction and se how it works before buying a full bottle... hth =)

midnightlouise

I agree with everything Juneplum says! (oh, and MF works much better on me than the aspirin mask, because it's nowhere near as drying and harsh on my skin)

Glitziegal

Hiya, If you're in the UK, which I have a hunch you are. E-mail me your address and I'll send you a tube sample. I was given a sample when I bought some body scrub, but I won't use it.

Juneplum

awww glitziegal u r so sweet! i'm sure sushi flower will appreciate that!!! i looove that scrub!!

Sushi_Flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
Hiya, If you're in the UK, which I have a hunch you are. E-mail me your address and I'll send you a tube sample. I was given a sample when I bought some body scrub, but I won't use it.

Hey! I'm so sorry i completely forgot that i made this thread! Mostly because i'm not interested in this product as much now, i realised it won't do much for me and i really don't need a product like that. So thankyou so much for the offer but i won't ask you to send it as it'll be wasted on me aswell. And so sorry again that i took ages to reply!