Other "pigment" brands

glassjaw326

has anyone tried true colors or any other mineral makeup. the pigments work just as great as mac. i like true colors but most of them are way too shimmery for me! i bought a few from this ebay store and i fell in love...

http://stores.ebay.com/YESTERDAYS-BA...eNameZl2QQtZkm

mac of course is the best but when your broke, this is a nice alternative. anyone try any other brands?

RussianSexpot

OOH OOH OOH! I recently recieved samples from this company called Twylah Bleu - look em up on google and their www will pop right up. The pigments are AMAZING, and they have shimmers, and mattes - you don't nearly get as much as MAC pigments, but the prices aren't bad at all, and orders over $25 get free shipping
greengrin.gif

Michelle

martygreene

Many theatrical brands make multi-purpose loose powder products similar to pigments.

Mehron and Kryolan both have some very nice colors.

hp11989

I still love the L'Oreal On the Loose shadows AS the best as an alternative to MAC pigments. They aren't all that hard to find if you frequent closeout stores (Big Lots, etc.). That where I got my collection of 20 or so.

I tried the Twisted Fayte eye spices but didn't like them.

The ones you got from the eBay store, are they eye safe?

Neophyte

I was just looking at a Ben Nye site and the brushes are uber cheap! Anyone know if they're any good?

Latest posts