Perez sued....YES!

Hawkeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
Who are we talking about here?

2nd that!
Who *ARE* we talking about?

amoona

Perez Hilton - perezhilton.com ... I LOVE HIM HAHA! I heard about this a while back on TMZ.com. It's kinda weird but I've become a celebrity gossip whore since I started my new job. It's a very boring job so all I do is sit online all day, I'm either on myspace, specktra, facebook, or perezhilton.com haha.

Yea he takes it too far but it's all in good fun, even the celebrities he talks smack about get it and they'll pose with him for pics and stuff. He's hilarious. He always says the only person he truly hates is Jennifer Aniston and Kristen Dunst haha don't know why but whatever.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
Perez Hilton - perezhilton.com ... I LOVE HIM HAHA! I heard about this a while back on TMZ.com. It's kinda weird but I've become a celebrity gossip whore since I started my new job. It's a very boring job so all I do is sit online all day, I'm either on myspace, specktra, facebook, or perezhilton.com.

I used to do the same thing but my work blocked specktra.com and perezhilton.com. I makes me sooo sad!
smiles.gif

amoona

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I used to do the same thing but my work blocked specktra.com and perezhilton.com. I makes me sooo sad!
smiles.gif

haha dude i'd quit if that pulled that on me! i'm a receptionist and seriously all i do is pick up phone calls and transfer them so it gets boring. thank God for specktra and perez hilton haha.

CrystalStars

try hitting up livejournal and getting on ohnotheydidnt That place is amazing and 50 times better than all the rest. Mostly because people get things from all the gossip places.

I think perez is an asshole. His site is a main reason Lance from NSync had to come out of the closet. Lance's mom read on Perez's site about Lance being at some gay club and he didnt get a chance to tell him mom himself. I think shit like that is WRONG. Not to mention he steals all his pictures from other sites. He is a vulture.

amoona

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalStars
try hitting up livejournal and getting on ohnotheydidnt That place is amazing and 50 times better than all the rest. Mostly because people get things from all the gossip places.

I think perez is an asshole. His site is a main reason Lance from NSync had to come out of the closet. Lance's mom read on Perez's site about Lance being at some gay club and he didnt get a chance to tell him mom himself. I think shit like that is WRONG. Not to mention he steals all his pictures from other sites. He is a vulture.

Hey Lance seemed in good spirit he's always posing for pictures with Perez and they're friendly. All celebrity gossip is kinda shady when you look at it whether it's outting someone or just telling you they're pregnant. It is nobody's business. I'll admit I read it because I get bored and celebrities are more interesting then I am haha. I don't really take it that seriously.

Katura

I love Perez...

I love reading that stuff when I'm at work.

He did steal alot of pictures...which is stupid...and is ALLLL up in everyones sh!t...but still.. I htink he's hilarious.