perms for coloured hair

orodwen

i know that there are perms out there that are much easier for coloured hair; newer formulas that allow individuals to do both. i know perms aren't popular these days but w/ the advances made a lot more can be done. do any of you know what some of those improved lines here are the kind of results i'm wondering about achieving:
2i.jpg

redyellowstars.jpg

tia!
smiles.gif

user3

Honestly, I don't think those gals have a perm. I also don't think you can get those look with a perm. Maybe a wave? but it looks to me like they used a curling iron.

orodwen

i understand. i think the 1st one might actually be naturally wavy/curly & the 2nd one, a korean actress, i'm not sure about. my hair has gotten so fine & w/ it being lifted to basically level 10-11, i don't like ironing it. i know the perms i speak of exist. i talked w/ my old stylist back in st. louis about them, but i can't remember what they're called. a perm, pending on what rod or curler you use, can give that sort of wave. all things which affect thes shaft to curl or have a wave are from some sort of perming product. anyway, i'm rambling, aren't i?
smiles.gif

user3

I know they make perms for colored treated hair. maybe they just use the bigger rods to get that flip look.

BECAREFUL since you have lifted the color so much!

I would check around at a few salons and see what they say before getting anything done. I'd hate to see the cute do' of yours get messed up!

Latest posts