pics of new ccbs, 4 beau & comparison to tease me &

mac_obsession

lighting is a bit wonky but here they are
http://www.specktra.net/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=513

http://www.specktra.net/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=514
The colors are actually quite pretty...Much prettier than tease me IMHO

here is a comparison of Perverted Pearl, Tease Me and 4Beau
http://www.specktra.net/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=516
to me perverted pearl and tease me are more similar. The pic of 4beau in the comparison is more true to color than the close up...but they are bright and pretty
greengrin.gif

jasper17

Thanks for posting those pics!

The colors in the quad are even prettier than I thought they would be - now if only mine would get here
greengrin.gif

Juneplum

i agree with you mac_obsession! when i saw them today, they really are much prettier in person, and way prettier than tease me... (imho) the lipglass satins are AWESOME!! i also like the CCB's..

Krystle

OMG.....I am LOVING Beau!! I cant wait till my order comes in
smiles.gif
It kind of makes me wish I would have just gone to my MAC store and gotten it rather that waiting for it to ship
th_confused_new.gif

Lolita

Damn, your picture actually makes it look really nice
ssad.gif
but then again, it now reminds me of the stila pussycat dolls palette.

Austrian_Babe

sorry for asking this stupid questions, but are the CCBs also part of the Beau collection ONLY???

man I want the right one so bad!

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian_Babe
sorry for asking this stupid questions, but are the CCBs also part of the Beau collection ONLY???

man I want the right one so bad!

Just a note its not orange its bronze...It looks a lil bit orange in the picture.

But yes they are LE, from the Beau collection...

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
hey- what did the precautions inserts say with the CCBs?

Beau Bronze is not for use in the eye area
Too Darling is not for use in the eye area either.

HTH!

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita
ssad.gif

I have the pussycat collection if you want I can take pics comparing the 2...just let me know.

Julie

Thanks for the pics! Did you buy any of the lipglass stains? If so could you please post some pics. You are so wonderful at posting pics of the new products. :p

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
Thanks for the pics! Did you buy any of the lipglass stains? If so could you please post some pics. You are so wonderful at posting pics of the new products. :p

TY
smiles.gif
I did order them but they havent arrived yet. Im hoping maybe tomorrow or Monday :X

Lolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita
ssad.gif

I have the pussycat collection if you want I can take pics comparing the 2...just let me know.

Thanks, but its ok
smiles.gif
I cant really get the Beau quad anyways, so its better if dont fall in love with it

PanAnna

I am so sad. Seeing the better pictures, now I want the quad, too. I contacted Nordies and it's too late to add it to my order. Now I have to decide if I want to pay another $5 for shipping. It really is pretty!

Anna

caramelhunie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanAnna
I am so sad. Seeing the better pictures, now I want the quad, too. I contacted Nordies and it's too late to add it to my order. Now I have to decide if I want to pay another $5 for shipping. It really is pretty!

Anna

I'm in the same situation too. I thought the picture of the quad looked ugly but this picture just changed my mind and now I want it.

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramelhunie
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanAnna

Anna

I'm in the same situation too. I thought the picture of the quad looked ugly but this picture just changed my mind and now I want it.

Sorry Girls!! I just have learned from experience that its better to see em for yourself cause generally the website pics suck. If you want to buy it I would do it while it's still available on nordies, cause on ebay you might end up paying twice or triple the amount...