Posh Brushes ??

eye_pr0mise

anyone heard of it?? my mom bought me a whole set of them i dont remember where she got `em (i gotta ask) .. but yea they're makeup brushes?? are they good ??

Cool Kitten

they're sold in Eckerd, made by UpStage. Don't know about quality of Posh, but their previous line, UpStage, was pretty crappy.

eye_pr0mise

oh they're selling them at bedbath&beyond. thats where she got it i havent tried it .. i was thinking if it was had and stuff then i'd sell it to someone. but yea. i dont know.. need more info about it /=

Rlise

hi! im a newbie, and just starting my replies and posts, so
smiles.gif

but anywho, i have alot of the upstage brushes; upstage i believe make the posh brushes, i love my upstage brushes, they do not shed, they are really super soft... i have heard that the posh kabuki is a great kabuki, its a lil bigger then the normal kabuki, but i thought i would drop in some of opinion ,
smiles.gif

CantMAKEUPmyMIND

i got the set you are talking about, the 5 brushes with two red cases? they are AWESOME. i can't believe how good - they are just like my bobbi brown ones (i got these to travel with) and the kubuki is even BETTER than the bobbi brown one.

i got my set on sale for $11.50 down from $30. AMAZING!

LipstickChick

I have a set of 7 or so brushes from Posh that I got in BJs (warehouse club), and they are INCREDIBLE! Well worth whatever you spend on them -- they're soft, durable, don't shed (IME, anyhow), and the kabuki is heavenly!

Latest posts