Prestige Eyeliners

crazy4lex04

Prestige Cosmetics

Soft Blend Kohl Eyeliner vs. their Waterproof Eyeliner

which lasts longer? I'm just looking for a basic black liner so colors don't matter... I just want to know which is better quality.

I love Prestige eyeliners, especially the Waterproof ones. Last forever on me, don't smudge, and CHEAP!

My favorite is the dark brown one, Suede, for a natural look.

xiahe

the waterproof ones last FOREVER. looooove it. however, waterproof liners are crappy when applied on the waterline - nothing comes out.

junostarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
the waterproof ones last FOREVER. looooove it. however, waterproof liners are crappy when applied on the waterline - nothing comes out.

Agree! I have two, one in bright green and the other in this light bronze. The bronze color is crap though, it literally hurts to apply because it's so hard. The green is only marginally better. However neither exist if I try it on my waterline.

saniyairshad

heart.gif
heart.gif
Prestige liquid eyeliners...they're awesome...I think I have them in every color

amandag358

prestige eyeliner is the only one i use...everr...every color works great...although the color of the package..isn't exactly what shows on your eyes...other than the black

Shadow

I love Prestige eyeliners. I prefer the soft kohl liners. What I usually do is go over it with a matching shade of powder eyeshadow to "set" it. It lasts all day.