Primer?

Scorpio

Hi Everyone!

I've spent forever being a tom boy and wearing no make up but black eyeliner and mascara. I came on this site to find out how to do the "smokey eye" look in black and realized there is so much more to be done with eyeshadows! So now I want to experiment...my question is: I use a cream eyeshadow by revlon which I love but the problem is it creases something awful! Is there anything I can do about this?

Thanks
smiles.gif

T
th_dunno.gif

Janice

Use a base under the cream shadow to help it adhere, alot of people have oily lids and this causes the slippage of cream & powder products.

MAC & UD have the most popular bases, but many lines carry them. I don't *think* but not sure if there are any drugstore bases.

Scorpio

Thanks!- I looked for the urban decay primer potion but I couldn't seem to find it anywhere -- I went to M.A.C and got eye prep + prime in medium...it's a miracle worker :thumbsup:

mac_obsession

You can get it at Sephora or urbandecay.com...Ive heard not so great things about the mac prep and prime eye stuff...please let us know how it works for you
smiles.gif