Problems with eyeshadow primers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushi_Flower

Like many other people eyeshadows don't stay on me without a primer as they crease and disappear. But i hate the way primer makes my eyes all chakly and the eyeshadow seems to grab on to it but not apply as smoothly (it doesn't look unsmooth but just when applying) also i think if you try to apply colours lightly then the eyeshadow just looks chalky. I love the way eyeshadow feels when applied to soft naked eyelids but i can't do that.
I use UD primer potion and i've tried to apply as less as possible but obviously i can't apply too little as then the primer is pointless.
Also i feel that the Mac paints will give the same texture too? I'm not sure.

Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Like many other people eyeshadows don't stay on me without a primer as they crease and disappear. But i hate the way primer makes my eyes all chakly and the eyeshadow seems to grab on to it but not apply as smoothly (it doesn't look unsmooth but just when applying) also i think if you try to apply colours lightly then the eyeshadow just looks chalky. I love the way eyeshadow feels when applied to soft naked eyelids but i can't do that.
I use UD primer potion and i've tried to apply as less as possible but obviously i can't apply too little as then the primer is pointless.
Also i feel that the Mac paints will give the same texture too? I'm not sure.

This thread may help you out. http://www.specktra.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8432

Status
Not open for further replies.