Pure Turquoise and Euphoria

joytheobscure

I'm lusting both of these perfumes and don't know which one I will get. I just got a Armani Mania last month and am still using CK Eternity Moment. But I'm just in love with these scents - oh decisions, there is no way I will buy both this month. Do any of y'all have these? Want them? I have a slight turquoise obsession anyways so I think I'll get the Ralph Lauren one.

:) I haven't had a new scent that I wanted badly in a year and now there are two.

FlaLadyB

I am just about to buy the Turquoise myself. My signature sent is Lauren- yes, the deep ruby red square bottle from long ago, but I continue to get compliments from both men and women. I also use Saphir by Boucheron. Changing scents is hard for me. Seems I have a hard time finding "the one" I really like....and others do too!

jlhinbrisvegas

Pure Turquoise would get my vote.
smiles.gif
I just got a bottle of Pure Turquoise and I love it. I am a big fan of most Ralph Lauren perfumes - but, I do enjoy that this is a different scent than the usual RL perfumes I have (like Romance and Lauren Style). The only down-side is it does seem to fade pretty quickly and I have to re-apply after a few hours.

joytheobscure

I picked up Euphoria at Ulta and boy its great...Scent lasted and lingered all day-its just a sexy fall/winter scent. I do still love my Armani Mania, Vanille Abricot, and Eternity moment. But this is a new fave. I'm certain I'll get Pure Turquoise but not this pay period.

kaliraksha

I recently bought Euphoria... I usually wear just purely sweet scents... I was picking between Gucci Rush and this... I'm glad I got this because it develops so nicely throughout the day.... I feel like this is a more seductive woman scent... than something fun and sweet....

I highly recommend Euphoria =)