Raw talent...

mac_goddess

That gave me goosebumps!

She is unbelievable. I studied under a vocal coach once upon a time, for a child this young to have that talent, natural at that is amazing.

To me natural talent when singing is a voice that carries the same from the studio to the stage. Reba, Mariah Carey, Xtina...etc.

Good for her, and boo to the asshat judge who wants her looks to be more mainstream, she's just a child for pete's sake. She doesn't need to do anything in life but let her voice carry her.

She'll go far.

Shimmer

I hope so.

I hate how every talent show must now have the english talent guy who emulates Simon Cowell.
I love Simon, but I abhor his imitators.

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_goddess
That gave me goosebumps!

She is unbelievable!!!!. To me natural talent when singing is a voice that carries the same from the studio to the stage. Reba, Mariah Carey, Xtina...etc.

Good for her, and boo to the asshat judge who wants her looks to be more mainstream, she's just a child for pete's sake. She doesn't need to do anything in life but let her voice carry her.

She'll go far.

I second that!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

That absolutely blowed me away
th_worship.gif
! goose pinpels all over from her voice. U almost wanna cry when hearing this. Thanks for sharing
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
I hope so.

I hate how every talent show must now have the english talent guy who emulates Simon Cowell.
I love Simon, but I abhor his imitators.

You should see that fake @ss on Canadian Idol...

I don't watch the show just because of him

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin
I second that!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

That absolutely blowed me away
th_worship.gif
! goose pinpels all over from her voice. U almost wanna cry when hearing this. Thanks for sharing
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

I 3rd , and 4th and 5th that. She is amazing

IslandGirl77

She is good, that's a hard song to sing. I accidentally watched this show this morning. LOL Goodness, some of those folks need to stop.

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie_monsta2504
She reminds me of Christina Aguilera... I think she'll follow in her footsteps somehow...
smiles.gif
V. impressive!

Yeah! i she reminds me of Christina too
smiles.gif
. what an angel an amazing talent!!
icon_eek.gif

fairytale22

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie_monsta2504
She reminds me of Christina Aguilera... I think she'll follow in her footsteps somehow...
smiles.gif
V. impressive!

Yeah that's what I thought too.
greengrin.gif

Corvs Queen

Hey y'all. I used to compete with the clogging group "All That" that was on last week. It really makes me smile to see clogging becoming more mainstream. Anyways, just thought that I would throw my 2 cents in.

Latest posts