Really Need Advice please!!!

lauren006

Hi I was wondering if any of you can give me some advice on my hair. My boyfriend just dumped me Friday and it raelly sucks so I decided to change some things about me to make me feel better. So I want to change me hair. My hair right now is like 3 inches past my shoulders and it's pretty thin. It's blonde but not too light blonde. I just really need to change it because it will make me feel better. So any suggestions?? I'll take anything! Color and cut. Thank you!

Here's a picture.

YOOTOPiA

i think you'd look hot as a strawberry blonde. if you wanted to go a little more dramatic but still natural i'd say a warm milk chocolate with caramel weaved into it. maybe some eye fringing bangs to bring focus to your... well... eyes haha if you have fine hair, i suggest some layers and a trim for some body (maybe even a body wave or volumizing perm). wispy ends are a lot more soft and ladylike, blunt ends are a little more harsh and tough i guess. all depends on what kinda feel you're going for and how dedicated you are to maintaining the look. if you want no hassel i say don't get layers in the back cause it requires blow drying/curling/styling. a low key look is just to layer the face framing locks. but that's just my two cents, hope that helped...

lauren006

Hi thanks for the advice it all sounds so good! I like the chocolate brown and caramel highlights thing you said and the bangs sound like they would look good. If it isnt too much of a hassle could you maybe find a picture of those bangs? Or the color? Thanks so much!

YOOTOPiA

Here are some pictures of colors and bangs:
britney_spears_picture_131.jpg

ashlee.jpg

coke2.jpg

warworldsprek.jpg

untitled.jpg

sq-ashlee-simpson-7th-wb.jpg

mtvmovie05a_d.jpg

mandy.jpg

jennifermain88.jpg

bangs3.jpg

ashlee2.jpg

320_Jessica_Simpson-059.jpg

34_bangs_a.jpg

07.jpg

Miss Pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOOTOPiA
i'd say a warm milk chocolate with caramel weaved into it.

I think this would look amazing on her!!

Something like

55hair_04highlights.jpg

hair.jpg

lauren006

Wow thanks all of those are really good. I was actualy thinking about nicole richie's hair cut and I might do that. I want to go dark but im so scared.

YOOTOPiA

go for it, just don't go more than 3-5 shades darker esp. since your hair is light to start with. if you changed your mind you'd have to bleach or strip it, not to mention you'd have to change your makeup to compliment your new colorings. good luck though and post a picture of your make over =)

deathcabber

I think something short would rock!!! Whenever I want to feel kind of "sassy" ( for lack of a less stupid word) I cut my hair shorter and it feels great. Plus your thinner hair would really look great shorter kind of like below. No matter what, you will look beautiful!!! Now cheer up
greengrin.gif

2857_3400_Alba-Jessica-08-4x.jpg

lauren006

Yeah so i am def. going shorter but I don't know abou thaaat short! haha I would be way to scared. I'm getting my hair done not this sunday but the next and I'll for sure post pictures and show everyone. I was guna post another pic of my hair right now because the one I have up doesn't really show it too well but here's my myspace so you can look at more pics. http://www.myspace.com/3459595

deathcabber

Good lord you are gorgeous in that pic on your myspace!!!!! What an idiot for dumping you! Anyways, cant wait to see how your hair turns out
greengrin.gif

lauren006

ahhh Im getting my hair cut today and dyed tomorrow. Ill post pics later! Im going to go for the nicole richie cut. Hope it doesnt look bad

lauren006

Here's my new cut! She cut like 5 inches off haha. Never had it this short but I love it. Im guna post another pic tomorrow when I get it dyed.

lauren_edited.jpg

so_siqqq

It looks really good! The cut really accentuates your face shape. What color are getting it dyed?

Latest posts