really need some help choosing...*pic heavy*

caRpediEm17

ok so i want to get my hair dyed and highlighted really soon but im having a hard time deciding what colors i want...should i get lighter brown or darker brown with some red...heres a few pics of the different colors i was going for..let me know which ones would look best with each other and then which one i should get done..
2404.jpg

135_f30ac86edb3fc5ef11e47bae3d5b2c3.jpg

250px-CoversGQ.jpg

adriana_lima_gg01x1600.jpg

delovscrec.jpg

HQ-adriana_lima.jpg

images320575_lindsay_lohan.jpg

jessica-alba-cameron-diaz.jpg

RhonaMitra.jpg

normal_megan_fox_olympus_fashion_we.jpg

and then heres me...
DSC01199.jpg

JunkaLunk

I would like the last color on you alot. ;] but thats just my opinion

but if i had to choose a second it would def. be lindsay lohans hair.

GOOD LUCK!

caRpediEm17

any combos you guys think would look good...like this is what you guys could recommend :: which brown i should get my entire head dyed and then which brown i should get it highlighted with...thanks for your recs though, i really appreciate it!

Gabriella

I like the color of the model on GQ, I also think that Lindsey L. color would look good on you. Personally I love a dark brown hair with dark red highlights (maybe I am just biased because that is how I have my hair colored! lol) I really think a dark color would make your enhance your eyes more.

caRpediEm17

ok so this is what i was thinking...
*this color as my base color (the color i will have my whole head dyed)

*then these two colors as my highlights
images320575_lindsay_lohan.jpg

HQ-adriana_lima.jpg

would that look horrible?

JunkaLunk

NOOO that was what i was just thinking!!!! I THINK YOU SHOULD GO FOR IT !! thats a great combonation, and i agree i think darker colors would definitly bring out your eyes more.

GOOD LUCK. and once you do get it done be sure to put pictures I'd love to see how it turns out.

caRpediEm17

haha you werE?? do you think it really would look good?

oh and d_flawless i love her too, it think shes gorgeous!

kayla

THE FIRST ONE FOR SURE!!!!! its soooo freakin pretty. im gonna save & take it to my hairdresser. i love it & think it would look great on yu

so_siqqq

You should go darker like Adriana in the second pic or like the last pic. As for highlights you can do anything you want but I wouldn't go any lighter than Jessica Alba's base color. To light will look too chunky.

caRpediEm17

ok so on myspace i was asking for opinions on this too and someone said it didnt have enough contrast...what did she mean?

oh and also i juSs decided to get that base color and get a variety of different browns..like light, dark, and medium browns...sound dece? haha thanks for you help guys!

Dreamergirl3

she probably figured the combo you were thinking (the dark brown, with red and lighter brown highlights) wouldnt show well, like they wouldnt stand out as highlights. Personally, I love the combo you picked. I think its weird when girls have zebra stripes in their hair! But I think your new choice with the dark brown and various brown hi-lites is perfect. My hair is dark-espresso brown, and I plan and getting highlights only a shade or two lighter than my natural color. Good luck!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by caRpediEm17

250px-CoversGQ.jpg

HQ-adriana_lima.jpg

Those are my picks but the GQ is my top pic for you.

caRpediEm17

ok thanks so much guys! its hard for me to decide what i want...but ill prolly wind up asking my stylist when i go there...thanks again, i really value your opinions!