Received a FAKE Mac lipglass from all cosmetics wholesale aka allcosmeticswholesale.com (pics) yesterday

SassClassBeauty

I have a quick question. I ordered a Viva Glam Gaga lipstick off ebay the other day. Seller has been great thus far, fast delivery and great communication, but when I got the lipstick I noticed it didn't smell as "vanilla-y" as say the lippies I just ordered from the new MN collection. I honestly haven't had any MAC lipsticks long enough to say whether or not the smell changes as they age. Should an older lipstick (talking years) smell different than a newer one? Maybe this is a silly question but I know there a MAC junkies on here that have been getting their fix longer than me. Let me know!
Thank You
smiles.gif

CrimsonQuill157

I have a quick question. I ordered a Viva Glam Gaga lipstick off ebay the other day. Seller has been great thus far, fast delivery and great communication, but when I got the lipstick I noticed it didn't smell as "vanilla-y" as say the lippies I just ordered from the new MN collection. I honestly haven't had any MAC lipsticks long enough to say whether or not the smell changes as they age. Should an older lipstick (talking years) smell different than a newer one? Maybe this is a silly question but I know there a MAC junkies on here that have been getting their fix longer than me. Let me know!
Thank You
smiles.gif
Maybe post pics? If it's only that the scent is off, it may not be fake, just older. Granted I'm new to MAC lipsticks so I could be wrong.

SassClassBeauty

Maybe post pics? If it's only that the scent is off, it may not be fake, just older. Granted I'm new to MAC lipsticks so I could be wrong.
As far as I can tell (after watching several videos, reading about ways to spot counterfeits and comparing to my other MAC lipsticks) the only thing that is off is the smell. I will try and get pics up later today.

CrimsonQuill157

As far as I can tell (after watching several videos, reading about ways to spot counterfeits and comparing to my other MAC lipsticks) the only thing that is off is the smell. I will try and get pics up later today.
It sounds like you probably have a real lippie that the smell has just faded. I wouldn't worry too much :)

Uptownbackinit

Thank You
smiles.gif
I bought both of the VG Gaga lipsticks at my CCO not too long ago, and the smell is off on both. One smells like a crayon almost, The other only has a faint vanilla smell. I think they are just older lipsticks so the smell is off.:)

allthingsglam

I bought both of the VG Gaga lipsticks at my CCO not too long ago, and the smell is off on both. One smells like a crayon almost, The other only has a faint vanilla smell. I think they are just older lipsticks so the smell is off.:) 
I got a lipglass from the cco to and the smell was ratchet I couldn't even use it I don't think it was a fake it was just old

jens7lil1s

The lipgloss I got has a fruit pinch scent not at all vanilla like. I do know the smell when they get rancid and this wasn't the case.

Kristin Bacon

I bought lots of Mac on ebay and had a few fakes. The last time was from a seller with great feedback and the fakes looked so real but smelled cheap and nasty def not jus old and one of the items i received was a viva glam gaga sooooo fake i quit buying makeup on ebay just not worth it anymore. the fakes are getting to good except the awful smell!

LouGarner

I don't purchase from them anymore after I received the same product broken twice. Sherri Brute told me if I wanted the product bad enough I would just press it back together. No ma'am this product is not listed as broken and I paid full price I want it to look like the picture. That really turned me off so I stopped buying from them.
horrible customer service

sullenxriot182

Wow. I've only ordered from them once but I didn't get any MAC stuff, though I've browsed through it all many times since. I don't think I'll be ordering anything from them anytime soon!

ashievic

You may contact MAC and they will tell you if you have a fake. I purchased an item off ebay, I thought it was a fake. Contacted MAC directly and they were super nice. It was a fake. As for as the best they can do is offer a refund, hogwash. When i stood up to Selfridges after being jerked around for over a week, they wrote an email to me admitting the ruse of the YSL city name palettes. Refunded my money, conversion charges, postage back to the UK, cost of international calls, and gave me a generous gift certificate. Do not back down. I purchase some OPI nail polish off ebay. I knew it was a fake, the seller was super pissed. I contacted ebay and the seller was banned from ebay. For over a week I felt my life was dealing with Selfridges. In the end it was cleared up. It did help my bank got involved, as in voided the transaction. Shame on sellers who pull this sh**.