Repost: Pigment Recs Please...

midnightlouise

I know I asked this a few days ago, but the site got hacked before I could go back & see what you all said! Just now starting to get into pigments, I have melon, all-girl & naked, but I'm looking to expand my collection
greengrin.gif
Which ones do you think I should get next? What do you use the most? Thanks!

mrsdivajen

O....M.....G.....

THERE ARE TOO MANY!!

I personally LOVE blue brown, tan and Vanilla is a MUST...

If I were you I'd just start collecting...they will last you forever and they are all really AWESOME, although I'm not crazy about the matte ones so much.

HTH!!!

amy

The only one that I own is Steel Blue. It's blue with a very pretty goldish duo tone to it. (Like a blue that flashes gold in a way)

It's a PRO pigment, but I got mine @ CCO.

I'm personally looking into getting colors like Pink Pearl, Fuschia (the new batches), Violet and Naked next.

Jessica

violet, kitschmas, golden olive, I personally don't think that you could go wrong with any piggie.

KIT

I say just start collecting. and when the holiday charms come out be sure to get those.
It comes with 5 ( i think) minnie piggies that last 4-ever.

canadiangirl_1117

I have and love Blue Brown, Cornflower (bluish-purple), Pink Pearl, Rose, Vanilla (the best highlighting shade!), Naked, Fairylite, Melon, Pink Opal, and Kitschmas. I want White Gold and Golden Olive next.

Colorqueen

I have, like 32 colors of pigments,but the ones I use constantly are:
Chartreuse
Frozen White
Pink Pearl
Acid Orange
Vanilla
Old Gold
Blue Brown(looks awesome with Clear Sky Blue)

But I also use a lot of the other colors as well.

White Gold and Green Brown are a couple of others I use quite often too.

Latest posts