Responses to Fakes

Lalli

ok I questioned a seller i think thier an australian seller regarding this itemMAC EYESHADOW
this is the response i got.

Hi, I have another person emailing me asking if these are genuine. Honestly, I have not come across any fake cosmetic. There are different collections in different part of the world. I got it off in a warehouse sales therefore the price is cheap. One of the reasons why its so cheap is because it might be old stock and there is some damaged on the box etc. But the item is perfectly fine.

hmm well everyone else if you ask a seller a question post up their responses so we can see what thier excuses are!!

Shavwi

ugh - they have such lame excuses! And I bet there are people who don't know any better and believe them
ssad.gif

Lalli

mac es with mirror.

sorry for the delay in reply
never sold them before it has made in canada /fabrique au canada maccosmetics.com eye shadow fard a paupieres ombretto lidschatten sombra de ojos fard a paupieres
regards Bryan

Cool Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli
Wholesale lot with Free 187 brush

the mac brush is authentic but i get them cheaper as they are default stock, thanks louise

A few days ago i e-mailed a bunch of buyers who bought or were bidding on her crap telling them her stuff is all fake. She also sells those blushes with numbers instead of names.
Right after my e-mails her feedback plummeted and she made it private.
smiles.gif

Lalli

yeh but some have and especially in the title and if someone doesnt know the diff between fake or real is guna get duped grr

Lalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Kitten
A few days ago i e-mailed a bunch of buyers who bought or were bidding on her crap telling them her stuff is all fake. She also sells those blushes with numbers instead of names.
Right after my e-mails her feedback plummeted and she made it private.
smiles.gif

yeh she told me that she gets em wholesale blah blah in her wholesale lot u cnt see if the boxes have numbers but if the brush is fake sure everything else is!! good of you to warn other

Vicky88

Hah, that was me (the other person emailing them).

(Notice how they have taken MAC out of they description?)

koolkatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Kitten
if you notice the person is careful not to put MAC name anywhere in the description.

Ah, very true. The original posting doesn't mention MAC in the description or in the title. Crazy.

Nice name btw Cool Kitten! LOL

Lalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incus
Is it just me, or have you guys EVER seen mac do eye shadow, with a tiny sponge in the inside? Let alone a mirror. :confused:

no they dont the ones which have them are fake

Cool Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkatz
Nice name btw Cool Kitten! LOL

thanks, that used to be my cat's nickname
smiles.gif