returns without receipt

Shawna

Does anyone know if Mac will take back a product that I am unhappy with? I have only had it a few weeks (selects concealer) but I don't have the receipt. Is it worth my time to drive down there? TIA

Jessica

Why not call the counter and ask before you drive down? If the counter has a strict return policy, then at least you'll know.

beautifulxdisaster

I bought Swimming at a Nordies counter and returned it without a receipt, but I didn't even touch it though so I don't know if they will if it is used. At the least, you could probably exchange it. Macy's a bitch on the other hand.

roxybc

If you bought it at a Bay counter, they definitly will. They have to, it's part of the Bay's policy.

Krystle

I have never had a problem *exchanging* without a receipt. I have taken back to a MAC store as well as dept. stores. However, as much as I am there...most of the MA's know me
smiles.gif
and see me quite frequently.

Also, many stores have started keeping track on the credit card and they can check it that way
smiles.gif

I def. think you should try it
smiles.gif

Shawna

Yup, no problem. Thanks Bay. Of course it helped that my favorite MA was working. I traded it for Steamy e/s and the 209 eyeliner brush. Well, I had to pay a bit, but I am happy. I quizzed her about D'Bohemia too, but she was going to the seminar tommorow to find out everything. She said she'll keep me updated.