• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Rock 'N Roll Heaven's Gate Tutorial (my 1st one)

entipy

Thanks!!!
smiles.gif

stephie06

yay for us first-timers!!!
smiles.gif

you did a great job on the tut. i love the detailedness in each picture! and you make the cutest faces lol
smiles.gif
i can't wait to see your next tuts!

entipy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephie06
yay for us first-timers!!!
smiles.gif

you did a great job on the tut. i love the detailedness in each picture! and you make the cutest faces lol
smiles.gif
i can't wait to see your next tuts!

Thanks, stephie!! I loved yours, as well. I don't know when the next time I do one will be! LOL. It takes so much time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianne333
Well done tutorial and it was fun to read on top of that!
greengrin.gif
Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much, Brianne.
smiles.gif

magi

Thanks for displaying each step. Especially the MMU part was very helpful... I have to admit, that I don´t like the eye make up, but it´s a very useful tutorial. Thanks for sharing :-D

entipy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pei
Very detailed =)

Thanks for the hard work!!!

Thanks for looking!!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful1
Great Tutorial And Your Make~up Is Fabulous!
encore.gif

Thank you!!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by magi
Thanks for displaying each step. Especially the MMU part was very helpful... I have to admit, that I don´t like the eye make up, but it´s a very useful tutorial. Thanks for sharing :-D

Honestly, it wasn't one of my favorite looks, but it's the only one I've been asked to do a tut for, so I did. LOL. Thank *you* for sharing!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukiyomi
That was so fun and informative!! Hehee.

Thanks!!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissyclass
I don't know what I enjoyed more the end result or the funny commentary! lol

Hehehehe. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm nothin' but a big ol' goofball.
smiles.gif

Thanks for looking and commenting, y'all!