Rock & Republic Jeans - How do they fit?

VDUB*BELLA

I'm a Miss Sixty and Diesel girl and their sizes run super small. I'm wondering how R&R's fit since I'm gonna be purchasing them online. Since they have lyrca I'm guessing they have room to stretch so its safe to go down a size for a nice fit. Any input?
th_dunno.gif

redenvelope

I've found them to run tts to a little large depending on the cut you get, but the waist is always SO big on me. If you can try them on before buying you should.
yes.gif

sn0wbunnie

The waist on R&Rs runs very straight up and down. If you have any curve to your hips/lower back at all, I would not go for them.

Used to work in a premium denim shop, so I hope that helps.

gigiopolis

I would advise to go down a size, first because they're stretchy, and second because R&Rs tend to run a bit large.

Where are you buying your R&Rs from? Because depending on where you're shopping, you can get some other customer feedback about the fit. I know that revolveclothing has that, so even if you're not buying from them, you can check out some of the comments.

L1LMAMAJ

R&R jeans = looooooooove.

My body type is medium. i think my thighs are a little thick and my butt isn't very big. They fit so well on me. loveee them. yes and they do stretch a bit.

lanathastar

I'm a HUGE fan of R&R jeans, but unfortunately, none of use can accurately give you sizing advice without knowing the wash of the jeans. R&R sizing varies on what the wash is. If you say what the name of the wash is, then I could let you know if you should size up/down/etc.

mskatiebee

i used to work at a small company that sold premium denim jeans.. girls that tried on R&R's usually complained about the gapping in the back.. and the inseam being really long.

TISH1124

Yeah R&R fit me in the butt and thighs...but they gap badly on me in the back but my waist is much smaller than my fat behind!

CeeSee

61%COTTON 29%//RAYON 8% POLYESTER 2% SPANDEX
Do they shrink, stretch or stay normal size

925Cotton6%Polyester 2%Spandex
Do they shrink, stretch or stay normal size

Latest posts