Roswell (the TV show)

electrostars

I recently just started watching Roswell on Netflix and I'm in love with this show.
I was just wondering if anyone else on here has seen this show?

It's like Twilight meets the Vampire Diaries, but with Aliens instead. haha.

Any other fans out there? :)

LMD84

OMG i loved this show!! i actually have all the dvd box sets! they only did three season but i loved each one of them. great storylines! how far have you got with it?

Cinci

I agree this was a great show! Even my male roomates got addicted to it when I was watching it! I was so disapointed when it ended!

LMD84

I agree this was a great show! Even my male roomates got addicted to it when I was watching it! I was so disapointed when it ended!

in a way i feel that three seasons was enough, but equally i could have watched so much more!

electrostars

I finished watching it. I don't think 3 seasons was enough. There's many questions unanswered. I WANT MOOOAAAR. lol.

A Roswell movie would be nice, like they did with Sex and the City. :)

LMD84

I finished watching it. I don't think 3 seasons was enough. There's many questions unanswered. I WANT MOOOAAAR. lol.

A Roswell movie would be nice, like they did with Sex and the City. :)
lol! a Roswell movie would be so good! i'd watch it! although doubt they would get some of the original cast back!

electrostars

They probably could (although I'm not entirely sure about Katherine Heigl though. haha.)
I know Shiri Appleby (Liz), Majandra Delfino (Maria), and William Sadler (Sheriff Valenti) have all said they'd do a Roswell movie. William and Majandra both saying this withing the last couple of weeks via twitter. :)

LMD84

oh wow! well they could always get sonebody else in for Kat's role! lol! they need to do a movie!